gmiller598

Par 3 Net Zero
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I was in my local Golfsmith and I've hit the M2 fairway a couple of times and I have some interesting observations. I'm generally impress with what I've hit and I'm strongly considering getting fitted into either the M1 or M2 to go along with my M1 driver. They don't have any demo clubs for the M1 or the M2 driver oddly enough.

1. The M2 demo clubs actually have the words "Demo" stamped on the clubs and the shafts. I've never seen that before on any clubs in the demo bin.

2. I'm an R shaft player so I noticed the demo Fairway has a 65g REAX shaft and the demo Rescue has a 75g REAX shaft for the R flex. This also seems consistent for the stiff shaft demos I saw in the bin too. The TM website clearly indicates the stock shaft for the fairway is a 55g REAX and the Rescue is 65g for the R flex.

Is there something different about these demo clubs making it necessary to stamp them as such and what are the true specs for the stock shafts when they are released? I'm sort of leaning towards either the M2 3HL in the Fujikura 70 R shaft or the M1 with the same shaft to pair with my Fujikura 60 in my M1 depending on what I'm able to demo but I thought this all seemed interesting.

I was in my local Golfsmith and I've hit the M2 fairway a couple of times and I have some interesting observations. I'm generally impress with what I've hit and I'm strongly considering getting fitted into either the M1 or M2 to go along with my M1 driver. They don't have any demo clubs for the M1 or the M2 driver oddly enough.

1. The M2 demo clubs actually have the words "Demo" stamped on the clubs and the shafts. I've never seen that before on any clubs in the demo bin.

2. I'm an R shaft player so I noticed the demo Fairway has a 65g REAX shaft and the demo Rescue has a 75g REAX shaft for the R flex. This also seems consistent for the stiff shaft demos I saw in the bin too. The TM website clearly indicates the stock shaft for the fairway is a 55g REAX and the Rescue is 65g for the R flex.

Is there something different about these demo clubs making it necessary to stamp them as such and what are the true specs for the stock shafts when they are released? I'm sort of leaning towards either the M2 3HL in the Fujikura 70 R shaft or the M1 with the same shaft to pair with my Fujikura 60 in my M1 depending on what I'm able to demo but I thought this all seemed interesting.

i think they stamp them demo because they are technically not released for sale yet. sale dates dont start until 2/19/16. thats what the golfsmith guy told me when i was there hitting the irons.

So I'm going to make the assumption that the TM website is wrong with the stock shaft specs since the demos I saw were weighted a bit heavier. It could go either way since the stock shaft on the Aeroburner fairway was 60g

Back