You spend for more consistency and increased ball speed across the face on mishits, which gets you some more yards.

According to a top fitter he said don’t change. Wasn’t more consistent and tech doesn’t move that much in 5 years now days. Keep the M2 is probably the point we’re all trying to make unless the m2 wasn’t fit and then prob the newer fit club will definitely be more consistent and longer.

Many on forums constantly search for the next best thing. Not understanding it’s them and not the arrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watch that spin and launch and focus on carry distance. Too low of spin can give you some huge bombs but it will also punish you on toe strikes.

I don’t know if you’ll see that big of a gain of your M2 was fitted to you but if it is and it’s worth it to you, go for it!! It’s a gorgeous driver but TM hasn’t made anything ugly in a long long time.

I watched a video from 2nd Swing last week where they tested the several Ping drivers from the past 20 years (starting with the ISI Titanium driver) and there really was minimal, if any, distance gains. The biggest difference was a pretty significant improvement in dispersion and forgiveness. It was pretty eye opening actually.

Back