JTJIII

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anybody played it and liked it and also what is the difference between it and the tp model?

I really like the club. Very hot face and can work it both ways. The difference between them I believe is that the tp has slightly open face 2 degrees. The regular TB has a superfast shaft (60g which I feel is too light personally) while the TBTP has a choice of 3 premium shafts which you pay a .... premium for. They're both pretty low spin heads but the TP is more so. I game the regular tour burner and love it but I hated the stock superfast shaft and switched it out asap, but that's just me.

I play one as well. I love the trajectory and forgiveness, and the face is as hot as any other driver I've tried. As stated, the stock shaft is quite light, and felt a bit inconsistent to me. I just reshafted mine with a Pershing 65X playing at 45", I'm hoping this will be a nice combo. I have an '07 Burner as well, and prefer the Tour Burner.

Best driver I've ever had. Hits very straight and high. My fairways hit % went up 20% after I started using this driver.

Great driver in my opinion and took a lot to get it out of my bag. As juanjohn said the TP has an open face and upgraded shaft. The TP-75 Fujikura, TP-65 Diamana, Matrix X-Con are all good upgrades. The Diamana is my fav and reported to be a true Whiteboard not a "made for". Super hot face and even though I have a "crush" on my SuperTri right now my TB TP is waiting on deck.

Even if you don't want the open face of the TP, the std TB with a shaft that fits your swing turns this into a very good driver. And they are cheap. Good luck.

I always go back to this club. Balls just seem to really fly off the club. I like it better than the new Dymo2 I bought... Impulse purchase got the best of me!

The club is very, very light. I had a hard time adjusting to the heavy shafts when trying new drivers. Once you get used to it, its insane.

**Meant heavier shafts ;)

My pops plays this one... He has always fought a slice, and for some reason, he does not with this driver. Previously he had the Burner Draw, and hits this one a lot better.

It seems to launch pretty high, he has the 8.5* with stiff shaft, and still hits it pretty high.

I would say a great driver!!

Back