TMAG Throwback Hats

rjb01camaross

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm not sure if the TMAG throwback hats their tour players are wearing are an indication of anything to come in the future but it sent me down memory lane.

Here re is the first golf shirt given to me as a kid

First Driver

Just seeing those hats on today's Honda Classic coverage made me dig through the garage to find this stuff,lol. If TMAG were to decide to produce new school TI Bubble, it would be almost impossible for me not to put it in the bag. Just looking down at that color scheme brings me back to my first time on a course.

Anyone else get excited by seeing the throwback gear? Bring back any memories for anyone else?
Would you buy a redesigned TI Bubble with today's tech?

I loved those bubble shafts . I have played 1 set of King Cobras , but since it's been Taylor Made Burners .

Some great throwbacks there!

Loved the throwback hats this weekend. Reminded me of my junior days rolling the nubbins from long and short range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved the throwback hats this weekend. Reminded me of my junior days rolling the nubbins from long and short range

The Nubbins was my putter as well until my brother swiped it out of my bag lol

Saw the hats last week at the superstore and thought wow those bring me back, then when they wore them at the Honda I thought it was really cool to see, almost like when the football players wear the throwback gear.

I have aves a buddy though that still games the burner bubble 3 wood.

The Nubbins was my putter as well until my brother swiped it out of my bag lol

I really liked that one, I had the half hosel blade version, what about you? Haha yeah it was the putter of choice for a while

I was telling my 11 year old son about the bubble shaft last week. HE looked at me like I was crazy when I explained it to him. They always looked so good, but were way out of my price range.

Jack

I really liked that one, I had the half hosel blade version, what about you? Haha yeah it was the putter of choice for a while

I had the half hosel blade style as well. I miss that putter a lot with all the courses that have blistering fast Bermuda greens around here.

TMAG Throwback Hats

I had the half hosel blade style as well. I miss that putter a lot with all the courses that have blistering fast Bermuda greens around here.

Mine worked magic on the bumpy greens we have here. Found a pic of it
b7b14638611a9bcb48776464ede95d29.jpg

Ti Bubble 2 FTW!! That was my first driver if I remember right

Ti Bubble 2 FTW!! That was my first driver if I remember right

I still have that driver as well. Lots of good memories with it from my senior year.

You call that old? That ain't old school.... now this (the one on the left) is old, not antique but pre 1990, 43" steel shaft and all.

i-SPD7M8n-L.jpg

You call that old? That ain't old school.... now this (the one on the left) is old, not antique but pre 1990, 43" steel shaft and all.
You kids and your fancy modern metalwoods.

You kids and your fancy modern metalwoods.

Yeah well, I didn't keep my 1974 model Golden Ram woods when I finally got the Taylor Made Tour Driver in the photo above. I used those Rams (1-3-5 woods) for 13 or 14 years. I replaced the Golden Ram forged blades in about 1983 or 84 with a set of Lynx irons, my first cavity backs, but I kept the Ram woods for a few more years.

Back