To all who Participated in Choosing the Most Preferred Driver of 2020

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.5
If you were given your choice of any of the drivers that was included in the voting, what would be your exact setup, including loft, shaft length, shaft and grip.

Speedzone Xtreme, tour length, 10.5 draw, UST Helium 5 Regular with Lamkin Sonar Connect Midsize.

SZ Xtreme 10.5*, Tensei Blue 75, Tour Velvet BCT, 45” 😎

Mavrik SZ 10.5, golf pride NDMC+4 Orange/black, GD VR6 at 44.5” playing length.

Mavrik Max 9°, The ATTAS 6S shaft, Sonar Tour grip

SIM Max 9 degree, HZRDUS Yellow (haven't tried out my riptide on my M6 yet...thanks, COVID-19) , CP2 Pro mid-size, @ 44.5"

Last edited:
I would go Callaway Mavrik Max, 10.5° at 43.5” length, with a Evenflow Riptide 60 shaft reg, and Golf Pride Z full cord grip with 4 wraps.

Easy one for me. Cobra Speedzone 9 degree, double heavy weights in the sole, UST LINQ Purple 7F5 at 44.5" playing length with MCC +4 grip, standard wrap, playing at 8 deg.

Tour Edge 220 EXS with Evenflow Blue!!

Mavrik Max 9° N/S, Ventus Blue 5R cut down to 44", GP New Decade Blue/Black

If you were given your choice of any of the drivers that was included in the voting, what would be your exact setup, including loft, shaft length, shaft and grip.
IIRC one of the options is in my bag (see my signature). I know others feel differently but I’m very happy with it and feel no desire to change it.

IIRC one of the options is in my bag (see my signature). I know others feel differently but I’m very happy with it and feel no desire to change it.

how I feel about the M6...

The one I'll probably be rolling with in 2020, Mavrik Max 9° -1/D (heavy weight in heel), Atmos TS Black 7X 45", GP MCC +4 Align (+2 wraps)

Exactly what I have. Std Custom Mavrik in 10.5 with Ventus Red 5s shaft. Absolutely perfect for me.

I’ve been thinking about this one since I had a chance to try the Mavrik.

Either Mavrik or Max 9* head
S/D setting
KBS TD 60 shaft
Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align standard grip
45” or 44.5”

9.5 Speedzone purple LIN-Q with MCC +4 from the shaft up still sounds amazing!

I'll stick with my M5 9° w/ HZRDUS 6.5, 60g @ 45". I think I might need to move the weights out of the toe location and more neutral, but that's in. I think it's the native American, not the arrow.

Mizuno ST200 9.5 degree with 44" Aldila Blue 2knv 70X

Mav Max 10.5°, 45” EvenFlow Riptide S and GP CP2.

Tour Edge EXS 220 9.5* w/Nippon Pro Regio Formula B+ 75g S 44.5." GP Tour Velvet BCT

Exactly what's in my bag - Mavrik Max 12°, Evenflow Riptide 5.5R @ standard length, Winn Dri-Tac oversized grip.

Sim, 9*, legit Ventus Black 6x (Velocore), 45”, Tour velvet 360, D2.

I guess I will have to stick with what’s currently in my bag. Ping g410 lst 9*, Diamana ZF 60s tipped 1/2” plaguing at 45”. D4 swing weight, golf pride mcc+4 standard sized blue/black grip.

option #2 which is current sitting in Houston that I was to pick up in May. Cobra speedzone white 9*, Diamana bf-60s tipped 1/2” playing at 45”. D4 swing weight with the same grip as my lst. It was going to be a fun spring battle but might not get it until July now. Oh well the Ping is a beast

SpeedZone Xtreme 9 degree head, tour length the Attas shaft in stiff flex, golf pride mcc+4 grips *2 wraps of tape.

Stock?

Xtreme 12.0 TourLength UST Helium Cobra Connect Lamkin Crossline

Back