Tobacco Road: The Solstice 54 Holes of Golf & 876 Minutes of Daylight

Great Pics...Love that course.

0a142ee91964a8aec476516bd62e1769.jpg

This is what 54 hole with @Carolina Dundee looks like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White Claws? LOL......
Saw it too....and all the Ziregolf memes from IG starting popping into my head...lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

We live in different times now........
Uhhhh....nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will take me to that place. Pond water first.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sorry for the lack of updates for the final 18. The Cross Country 9 was fun and different and there was a lot of guesswork and golf balls flying all over the place. The El Camino 9 we had to play quickly to get it in. It was a blast today. Thanks for @lightningbolt44 and @Carolina Dundee for playing.

So is beer.....and Titos.....and sparkling water.

Don't disagree....but that's way more work than just opening a can. I mean Id have to open two bottles. That's just time I won't get back haha

Checked my watch when I got home last night. I couldn’t imagine what this would have looked like without carts.

I also feel better than I thought I would have. I’m still sore but not as bad as I thought.

367CA9E4-11BF-4CEC-AEFC-60BF071EA5EB.jpeg

Claws work on a nice hot day. I was a doubter but quickly have become my go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a refreshing beverage for holes 37-54 for sure. :cool:

The Solstice is back this year and @Carolina Dundee and myself are back it. Our dear friend @lightningbolt44 has this little thing called work so he will not be joining us. There are actually two team spots still available so I figured I would post a link to the site for more information in case any THPers are interested in playing.

The Solstice is back this year and @Carolina Dundee and myself are back it. Our dear friend @lightningbolt44 has this little thing called work so he will not be joining us. There are actually two team spots still available so I figured I would post a link to the site for more information in case any THPers are interested in playing.

This sounds pretty amazing.
So it's 3 person teams?

Back