Tobacco Road: The Solstice 54 Holes of Golf & 876 Minutes of Daylight

The Solstice is back this year and @Carolina Dundee and myself are back it. Our dear friend @lightningbolt44 has this little thing called work so he will not be joining us. There are actually two team spots still available so I figured I would post a link to the site for more information in case any THPers are interested in playing.

If you and @Carolina Dundee need a third and don't mind a high cap guy, I'd be down for it.

Last edited:
The Solstice is back this year and @Carolina Dundee and myself are back it. Our dear friend @lightningbolt44 has this little thing called work so he will not be joining us. There are actually two team spots still available so I figured I would post a link to the site for more information in case any THPers are interested in playing.

I’m surprised it didn’t fill up yet

I
If you and @Carolina Dundee need a third and don't mind a high cap guy, I'd be down for it.

I thought about you for this one. Right now are waiting back now on our other invitation. It starts around 6:30am so we were looking close by

I

I thought about you for this one. Right now are waiting back now on our other invitation. It starts around 6:30am so we were looking close by
If it doesn't work out I'm still down. I might get a hotel room the night before, or just sleep in the car ;)

I’m surprised it didn’t fill up yet

Me too. I would have preferred they keep the format the same with the competitive aspect and more importantly, the cross country 9 and par three course within the course.

Probably shouldn't look in this thread. :unsure:

@Jeff Spicoli What airport would make sense to fly into, Raleigh? And how close is that to... anyone picking me up lol

I’m good with this as an option just the same. I’m good to play with whoever, just someone please get me there and back haha
I’ve got you covered for transportation and a place to crash. I think we have 3 for our team. It would be cool to have another THP group playing

If team A is filled, let’s get a team B set then. I’ll chat with Spicoli to make sure flights don’t interfere with stuff too much for him and his family.

And then LFG fellas!

So it looks like the 2 open spots for teams are
6:52am and 8:02am both teeing off on #10

20210526_204019.jpg

I'm pretty sad that I can't be on the team 😭

Back