Tobacco Road: The Solstice 54 Holes of Golf & 876 Minutes of Daylight

This is awesome, I would totally love to do something like this someday.

Sounds like fun. I have played TR and Tot Hill. Mike Strantz left us way too soon.

Dear Lord how I hate that course. Have fun though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aquaphor would be a good addition to the bag - Better safe than sorry.

TR is one of my favorite courses in that area and has so many unique holes. Have fun!

Are the staff bags coming out for this?

I've been using a lightweight bag for walking so I am going to have dust off my 2014 Morgan Cup bag for all the extra supplies (i.e., fireball).

We are 8 days away and it’s starting to get real. Weather is an issue this week so I’m wondering if I will get to play before the event.

since the goal is having fun I’m not too worried.

I’m hearing rumors of Staff bags so I’m getting excited about that.

I’ll do a staff bag and raise you a white visor.

Time to bust out that Kirkland visor, though I’ve heard it’s just a rebranded Titleist one.

Not sure I can pull that off. White belt on the other hand.

white belts, visors, and staff bags, they may as well hand us the trophy now.
C4BF5E09-C165-4C88-8D19-173AAA00E802.jpeg

Time to bust out that Kirkland visor, though I’ve heard it’s just a rebranded Titleist one.

View attachment 8949211

I’ll bring mine

View attachment 8949211

I’m game E64913AD-8817-4ADA-B7E7-DE3E9B1C6EDF.jpeg

View attachment 8949211

I forgot you had that bag, and that feels like the only appropriate bag.

I forgot you had that bag, and that feels like the only appropriate bag.

It has been on the sidelines since The Morgan Cup, so its return to the course is long overdue.

We are 8 days away and it’s starting to get real. Weather is an issue this week so I’m wondering if I will get to play before the event.

since the goal is having fun I’m not too worried.

I’m hearing rumors of Staff bags so I’m getting excited about that.

Thursday and Sunday look like the best opportunity to play before the event.

The staff bag looks locked and loaded.

Have a few other options for the staff bag including the Stars and Stripes Bridgestone but I think I’m pulling out the Bolt bag for this one. If I am finishing last I at least want my name on the bag.

I’ll try and add some real clubs into the mix rather than just putters before next week.

7fd778a15a4a1c53885781fa847685fa.jpg

100206a262442419ead160d9eedda955.jpg

Have a few other options for the staff bag including the Stars and Stripes Bridgestone but I think I’m pulling out the Bolt bag for this one. If I am finishing last I at least want my name on the bag.

I’ll try and add some real clubs into the mix rather than just putters before next week.

So you are going to play 8 putters and @Jeff Spicoli is only going to bring one ball? This is going to be fun!

I’m torn. Matching staff bags would be ridiculous, but the Bolt bag has a history of just showing up to events and winning. #2014THPinvitational

Let’s add a new driver to the mix too, what is the worst that could happen.

17c306f49096a095511f9a58da4b63ee.jpg

ddab8f5efa1fc55db23f731b2bc116e6.jpg

I will take your new driver head and raise you changing my putter grip to cross hand. It's better than deciding to look at the hole while putting, right @Nate?

5 days to go and I'm digging all of the equipment and grip changes.

Back