Tobacco Road: The Solstice 54 Holes of Golf & 876 Minutes of Daylight

Looks like there is still one open team. Would be sweet to have another group of THPers out there

I saw it was 24 teams this year which I think is more than last year but I'm surprised a spot is still open.

I reached out to 5 friends with no takers.....

I reached out to 5 friends with no takers.....

I asked around to some friends in the area and there was interest, they just couldn't get three. The link to the sign up is no longer working so I am assuming that means a group filled the last spot.

I played 27 on Sunday in the heat and humidity. 54 holes is no joke.

4D29F2C7-BCA3-4025-BAC3-2BB43B42A192.png

Well…. This may prove to be a bad idea 😂

Boarded and totally not exhausted out of my mind. Wish I could sleep on planes but that’s not a thizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….

Boarded and totally not exhausted out of my mind. Wish I could sleep on planes but that’s not a thizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….

Don’t worry, my house is a really quiet place to sleep…

Feedback of RDU airport so far: they deliver luggage off the plane to the carousel at a very Southern pace.

Driving back from the mountains to the coast today. Then an EARLY morning drive to the course.

Feedback of RDU airport so far: they deliver luggage off the plane to the carousel at a very Southern pace.
Then that fits your mantra...

D55FB784-A8A9-488D-BA9C-98A2D178B103.jpeg
staff bag locked and loaded

Then that fits your mantra...

lol I was not so happy wondering where my bag was. They did oversize literally at the end of the bags. Like coommeeeee onnnnn n

That driver headcover is just amazing

lol I was not so happy wondering where my bag was. They did oversize literally at the end of the bags. Like coommeeeee onnnnn n
Often they offload them somewhere other than the carousal you are at.....Have had that situation a few times. Where are my babies.....Ha

Often they offload them somewhere other than the carousal you are at.....Have had that situation a few times. Where are my babies.....Ha

For real. Unloaded means it’s here somewhere. Who is hiding my stuff!

Back