Today... 9 Years Ago...

JDax

The Finley Cooler
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.1
Today is the 9th anniversary of this Legendary moment...

It never gets old, I could watch this on a loop all day.

Legend! Sometimes it’s even better when the words don’t come out right.

• Staff
  • Staff
The great Gary Thorne on the call... Perfect Call too, by not talking over the moment.

• Staff

legendary

Pete is a legend. And an even greater one in his own mind. What you see is what you get. Take it from someone who's met him and talked to him a long time ago. Nice guy off the lanes. Fierce competitor on the lanes.

Don't really know my bowling, but I did recognize that it was Pete Weber. I just spent a couple minutes reading up on him and what transpired on 2/26/12.

I was watching live when it happened and was stunned. Love me some bowling!

This is a great ESPN 30 for 30 Short on the Legendary Pete Weber...

Do bowlers wear “golfer” green reading glasses? Maybe they help bowlers read the boards.

Sunday morning bowling was a staple of my college hangover mornings. Pete is one of the best, and don’t sleep on Norm Duke or Walter Ray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wore Footjoy gloves for a time, I wonder what the difference is in the Footjoy bowling glove & golf glove?

Don't really know my bowling, but I did recognize that it was Pete Weber. I just spent a couple minutes reading up on him and what transpired on 2/26/12.

What transpired on 2/26/12?

This is a great ESPN 30 for 30 Short on the Legendary Pete Weber...

I had not seen this, thank you for sharing, it was great! It filled my day with some sports that I needed!

That guy was sure animated and one of a kind.

I think he may be in my dream foursome..

Back