Today is my 1yr anniversary on THP

Carolina Dundee

“More Established” please notice the quotes
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
shoulder
Looking back at the last year I can’t believe I waited so long to join. It’s been great to be a part of the community so far and I look forward to many more years.

Couldn't agree more. Only been 3 months for me but I can't believe I didn't jump in with both feet earlier. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary!

Looking back at the last year I can’t believe I waited so long to join. It’s been great to be a part of the community so far and I look forward to many more years.

Congrats! As the saying goes, "Joy in every moment!" :)

Congratulations!!!!! It is a great place to be for sure.

Congrats! I kick myself in the butt all the time for signing up in February of 2012 then losing sight of the awesomeness for a year and a half before finally becoming active on the forum in July 2013. Didn't take me long (a matter of minutes) to realize what I had been missing.

One of my favorite guys right here. Congrats on the year!!!

Congrats on the 1 year here!

Congrats! Look forward to many more years here.

Hey CD

I forgot to ask what time the party starts? Also are you buying the first round? :drinks:

Congrats on the anniversary!!! Next time I am down in Raleigh we need to get a round of golf in!

Congrats on your 1 yr. anniversary!:twist:

Let's make it many more.

Congrats on the anniversary!!! Next time I am down in Raleigh we need to get a round of golf in!

just give me a heads up.

Do you make it here often?

Happy Anniversary

Congrats, man! Here's to another solid year

It goes by quick, but it's fun

Congrats and It's a great place with some great people!

looking forward to many THP anniversaries myself.

Congrats, here's to many more!!!

Back