Today is National Beer Day!

Maric

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What's you go to beer?

I love stouts/porters; I've been drinking a lot of Cape May brewing for the past two years.

Everyday is beer day.

An icey cold Bud Light.

Don't hate me.

IPA's and APA's.

Right now in the refrigerator: Surly Furious, Bell's Two Hearted, Stone IPA, Torpedo IPA, Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA, and Ballast Point Sculpin IPA.

For my wife it's Lager only, Stella Artois.

I don't need an excuse to drink beer. :drinks: But in honor of a national day, who can say no? :drinks:

Lone-Pint-Yellow-Rose-Social.jpg

or

042319-Beer30-Cigar_City_Jai_Alai-035.jpg

Well that sounds like a reason to start drinking right now....even if I am technicall "working".....right?

My go-to is Corona Light but I’m a fan of trying all types of craft beers.

Always have High Life and Leinie's Original in the fridge with a mix of other local craft offerings. Right now it's 6-packs of Ale Asylum's Diablo Belga and Jacksin Jr.

Oh and I forgot the actual question - New Glarus Spotted Cow usually. If I'm looking to drink a lot - usually Coors Light.

when i did, modelo, then coors light..

In the fridge right now is a 9 pack of Coors light Silver Bullet twist offs.

Miller Lite. When I splurge, it's Shiner Bock.

If I'm just working in my shop on a saturday afternoon, I grab something light. Been really into Ballast Point Lager lately.

IPA or Hoppy Pilsners for me. Love the Hops. And depending on intended consumption, I prefer session IPAs if possible.

My go to is Coors original, but I love a good amber.

My everyday is Miller Genuine Draft.

If I'm in the US playing golf a cold Yuengling or Michelob Ultra always goes over well. Sam Adams Octoberfest as the golf season winds down.

I don't need a good time to have a beer.

3rd most consumed liquid after water and tea and for me I prefer a dark beer, like a stout

1586279349857.png

My go to: Yukon Gold from Yukon Brewing. It’s an English style pale ale. Nice golden colour.

1586294887018.jpeg

Back