Tour Event Tokyo Olympics Golf

I guess the women will start wed night? Should we discuss them here? I think the women take winning a medal more serious than the men, because they don't have historically significant majors like the men do. I would like to see Thompson get Gold.
I think they start Tuesday night our time (Wednesday in Japan). I'd love to see Lexi take the Gold, but I'd be happy seeing either of the Kordas or Danielle Kang bring it home too! It should be fun to watch, there's a lot of talent in the field.

The women’s tournament starts today. I think I might be more excited for this one than the men!

will be interesting to see if Nelly can keep her roll going. Also see if Anne Van Dam can play more than golf swing.

The Mexican outfits for the men and women are 🔥 🔥!

Nelly K. is so dang talented. Sputtered for eight holes so far, yet she's just one shot out of the lead.

Thompson and Fassi are currently on the last page of the leaderboard.

Those greens roll so true. Noticed that during the men’s competition too.

Nelly with a solid round to put her one stroke off the lead, but Madelene Sagstrom is playing well and still has 6 holes left to widen the gap.

Lexi’s caddy went down in the heat, she now has Donna Wilkins (LPGA player rep) on the bag to finish out.

The ladies are throwing darts at these pins right now! 3 shots in a row almost dunked from the fairway.

Lexi off to a rough start with a double on #1.

Nellie goes birdie-eagle-birdie over the last 3 to move to within 1 of the lead.

Sagstrom just got screwed nailing the flag stick on 17. Almost a slam dunk and ran down to a lower level.

Sagstrom just got screwed nailing the flag stick on 17. Almost a slam dunk and ran down to a lower level.
That was a terrible break for her. So close to jarring it!

That was a terrible break for her. So close to jarring it!

It is the goal to fire at the flag and then be disappointed by hitting it because it usually never ends up in a good spot!

It is the goal to fire at the flag and then be disappointed by hitting it because it usually never ends up in a good spot!
For my skill set…if I called hit the flag And I did it….YES!!!!!

but id still be mad when rejected.

Denmark with both their golfers (Madsen and Pedersen) tied for the lead. Strong showing!

Those greens are pure! So many good rolls on them.

Anytime I've hit a good shot and hit the flag, I got screwed. The only time the flag has helped me is when I've thinned the hell out of a shot and it knocks it down.

Aditi Ashok may be the biggest surprise of the tournament so far. She’s hanging tough with some very good competition.

Denmark with both their golfers (Madsen and Pedersen) tied for the lead. Strong showing!

Those greens are pure! So many good rolls on them.
I would love to spend sometime on greens like these.

For my skill set…if I called hit the flag And I did it….YES!!!!!

but id still be mad when rejected.
Anytime I've hit a good shot and hit the flag, I got screwed. The only time the flag has helped me is when I've thinned the hell out of a shot and it knocks it down.

It is always fun to do it until it doesn’t stay on the green! Haha

See Tiger’s flagstick water ball on 15 of the Masters. May have cost him the tournament

I made it as long as I could tonight. I hope they don’t need to shorten the tournament to 3 rounds!

I made it as long as I could tonight. I hope they don’t need to shorten the tournament to 3 rounds!
I hope not also. That would be a bummer for them to get shortchanged on what is so far a very good tournament.

And Nelly takes over solo 1st at -10 as we speak. Go Nelly!!!

Back