Tommy Gainey 'Two Gloves' Arrested In Major Prostitution Sting

Polk County, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Hernando County...

Happy to be in Hillsborough.

That sucks, he’s a moron for doing it but there are several that do I’d bet

Tommy Gainey is your first round leader on the Korn Ferry tour! He is in the clubhouse with a -6 under 66! ?

Wonder what happens if he gets his Tour Card again.

Tommy Gainey is your first round leader on the Korn Ferry tour! He is in the clubhouse with a -6 under 66! ?
I bet if you had asked him before teeing off he would have paid for and been happy with a 69. :ROFLMAO:

I knew something was up with that two glove thing!

Two Gloves in the lead going into the Final 9 today! :p

What better way to pay your legal fees than to win a pro tour event..

Gotta hand it to Tommy, he recovered from a sex scandal way faster than Tiger did.

Two gloves shines after he get a little love :LOL:

A win for Callaway ? Playing some kind of tshaped center shaft backdraft style of putter.... looks like an odyssey white hot insert

Last edited:

A win for Callaway ? Playing some kind of tshaped center shaft backdraft style of putter.... looks like an odyssey white hot insert

Is it a proto? I thought it was just an off-the-shelf Backstryke??

I hadn't paid much attention to this. I did watch the final round where he won. And this popped up again. 1+1=2 gloves.

Kind of awkward now thinking about his interview after winning. He wanted to thank his wife. Good idea.

You got it! I just didn't know what odyssey called that model line

View attachment 8923058

Odyssey Backstryke Blade from 2010

2010. Yes. It's been a while since those were released. Showing some solid resale value though on eBay from what I can tell. I never did like the feel of them when I tried them at whatever golf store I was at. Maybe I should try one again.

Dammit, beat me to it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But guess what he shot in his final round!?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I used to root for him but now I get tired of watching his swing and that gross putter he uses #ImASnob

Wasn't following this. Nice he won.

We joke and that's ok but guys, trafficking of girls/children is rampant and going on all around you. It's an insidious industry. Just had some vice folks from the State of CT give us a presentation and really, it's staggering. Not saying he was participating in that niche but at all levels, it's servitude and enslavement.

I don't recall much of this guy but he's a scumbag to me.

should have just used a strip mall rub n tug

Back