Tommy Gainey 'Two Gloves' Arrested In Major Prostitution Sting

You mess around in Polk county and Sheriff Grady Judd will get you....he does not like that stuff going on in his County.

Too early to hope he was wearing at lease one love glove?

Getting a Krafty????

At least they didn't attach Human trafficking to the headline.

Polk county has some real gems walking the street....ummmmm....that’s what I heard

Polk county has some real gems walking the street....ummmmm....that’s what I heard
The area's where the Business model is would never be confused with Vegas....but Sheriff Judd's specialty is using online lures to bring in the idiots, seems to work really well..he does this about 3-4 times per year and get 100-130 peeps every time.

late night on the 8th, "um, honey....i need you to transfer some cash to my debit card account....umm for bail"

Sheriff Grady Judd at it again. He does these stings quite often, and it's sick how many people he catches each time.
My question, and I'm not defending anyone (Tommy) in this....

Does the sheriff always pick out the celebrity they caught and publicly humiliate them? or does he show the pictures of EVERY person they nabbed and humiliate them? Big difference in how this should be accepted by us. I'm not at all for picking out one mugshot and making jokes about missing tee times.

I've heard the extra glove doesn't help

Does the sheriff always pick out the celebrity they caught and publicly humiliate them? or does he show the pictures of EVERY person they nabbed and humiliate them? Big difference in how this should be accepted by us. I'm not at all for picking out one mugshot and making jokes about missing tee times.
Yeah, I watched the video and had similar thoughts. Not super professional by the Sheriff. Plus making jokes about his nickname (similar jokes that we are making here, but we're not law enforcement professionals) seemed inappropriate.

He calls out everyone. He has been doing this for years. He has a really high success rate of doing these stings. He's well known in Florida.

I will say as a Polk County resident, he is great. Crime is at record lows and the common criminals know to go elsewhere or go to jail.
Also he stance on Deputies defending themselves is also high on my list, there is definitely a defend yourself to whatever means is needed mentally.

Also he stance on Deputies defending themselves is also high on my list, there is definitely a defend yourself to whatever means is needed mentally.

I like this. People want to play arm chair quarterback and analyze everything a police officer does during an altercation and blast our police forces on social media. There wouldn't be an altercation if you would just do what they say whether you like it or not. And you wouldn't have to do what you don't want to do if you wouldn't be doing something you shouldn't be. At the end of the day, yes they are trained but they are humans and every situation is different and every emotion is different and mistakes are going to happen-. But at the very end of the day they want to go home at the end of their shift safe and sound just as anyone else would.

#respect

It never ceases to amaze me how talented, hard-working athletes/celebs make it to the top after years of grinding, and then throw it all away with one stupid decision...
I mean it looks bad but a 1st-degree misdemeanor isn't the end of the world and I doubt he had much sponsor money to lose. Take a month suspension if any and move on with your life.

Is this why there’s a no Richard rule for THP? Did Richard Smith listed here screw it up for all Richards?

Maybe I'm missing something. Seems like grandstanding.

I mean it looks bad but a 1st-degree misdemeanor isn't the end of the world and I doubt he had much sponsor money to lose. Take a month suspension if any and move on with your life.
Yes, with Tommy specifically it's not the end of the world (maybe the end of his marriage though...). I was making a general comment on how many others have ruined their careers and/or endorsement opportunities.

To reach the top echelons in sport, it takes a combination of innate talent PLUS incredibly hard work. You would think that those people who put the work in would be reluctant to undo it all with one stupid moment.

He must be a patriots fan...

I will say as a Polk County resident, he is great. Crime is at record lows and the common criminals know to go elsewhere or go to jail.

If he could only control the meth problem in Polk county though. It’s been a little rough the last few years.

If he could only control the meth problem in Polk county though. It’s been a little rough the last few years.
bleed over from Pasco...

Maybe I'm missing something. Seems like grandstanding.
The publicity can act as a deterrent. Blast someone high profile all over the news and you draw attention to the other work you're doing. I bet Tallahassee would be way worse than it is, but a lot of people don't act out because checking the mug shots every morning has become a bit of a thing around here, and they don't want to be seen on the booking report.

I'm not saying it is right or wrong but whenever I hear about prostitution stuff I always think of George Carlin.

"Selling is legal. F*cking is legal. Why isn't selling f*cking legal?"

Back