Tommy Hilfiger Lambert Comfort Tech Polo - THP Preview

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
The latest arrival to the NE office of THP is an offering from Tommy Hilfiger Golf, the Lambert polo from its line of TH Comfort Tech shirts. THP Apparel reviewer One-T is up to his popped collar in apparel right now so I'm going to lend a hand to him on this one.

This shirt not only looks good but feels good too. It's tech material mixed with poly/cotton blend that is unlike anything I've felt before and the cool thing is that it doesn't look like a 'golf shirt.' It looks and feels like a traditional shirt yet it's designed to be worn on the course as well. The size is a L and the fit is a Regular fit so I'm sure there will be plenty of room for me. The color is 'Aqua Haze' and looks like it can match just about anything in my closet which is a good thing. Nothing like getting full use out of a golf shirt whether it be on the course or off it.

Thanks to Tommy Hilfiger Golf for sending this for review!

38076FBD-2382-43A7-B40E-F82D7C00172D-656-0000008555ADAD59.jpg

That looks pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of the black collar, but overall a good looking shirt. I've never tried a TH shirt before, so I look forward to your feedback.

I like the contrasting collar, Hanks!

Looks like a great looking shirt. Love the colors.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

You'll be getting a lot of cart girls with that shirt, Hanks. I've always loved the contrasting collar in a polo. Looking forward to your review.

It's a really cool subtlety that really makes the shirt...it's going to be 80* here tomorrow so this will be in 'office testing mode'

Really nice looking shirt. Looks like a high quality shirt!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That shirt looks FLY!

That's a pimp shirt right there. Love the new colors and prints.

Definitely digging this shirt, interested to see all the colors in this line.

Great looking shirt Todd.
I'm curious to find out if TommyH will be cool and comfy in the heat.
How about doing Lunch outside this afternoon and give us an idea on the comfort factor.

I like the color,of the collar and how it blends in with the shirt

and it feels like a high quality shirt as well!

Really nice looking shirt. Looks like a high quality shirt!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

exactly my plan dude....lunch will happen outside today for some informal 'heat' testing

Great looking shirt Todd.
I'm curious to find out if TommyH will be cool and comfy in the heat.
How about doing Lunch outside this afternoon and give us an idea on the comfort factor.

That's honestly one of the best looking TH shirts I've seen in a VERY long time. I look forward to your thoughts!

Looks nice, a great color combination!

So here's my first impressions with this shirt.....

Amazing fit....the cut is very similar to a Euro type cut which is not usually common with an American label.
For a 'Regular Fit', it's a little narrow through the body and not too long so you don't have a lot to tuck in but it fits really sharp, almost a tailored look and feel
The sleeves aren't too long and aren't too short....just right!
The collar sits a little high up on th eback of my neck which is taking some getting used to
The contrasted collar seems to be the first thing that others notice right away

Back