MarMill

Be Positive!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Grint 8.10
Has anyone had any experience with the Tonal fitness? It looks really cool and sleek. Work out at home with AI controlling everything for you. It is a little steep $3000 plus like a $40 monthly subscription, but I feel I would actually use it. I have been looking at this Peloton and City Row.

Wife and I are going to get one.

We looked into this heavily before going with the Tempo Studio. To me it came down to upfront cost vs warranty and service on a device that is going to be prone to some issues in 1st Gen.

we studied this one and Tempo Studio and went with the latter (there is a thread on it) and it was delivered last week.

Tonal is scheduled for install tomorrow afternoon. Will report back once finished.

Well we were given a 3-7pm timeframe for delivery and install. Its 8:50 and no one has showed. I called at 7pm and 8pm. Xander is in bed now so if they can’t come tomorrow morning we will be canceling our order.

Well we were given a 3-7pm timeframe for delivery and install. Its 8:50 and no one has showed. I called at 7pm and 8pm. Xander is in bed now so if they can’t come tomorrow morning we will be canceling our order.
That stinks.

A12B7D66-4FC5-4026-AA13-5C2FB9EA38BF.jpeg

7636A39C-24E6-453D-8719-95313CF38A5A.jpeg
First workout in the books and it did not disappoint!

3 workouts down.

So far I’ve done all preset workouts which I like because I end up doing some different things I wouldn’t normally do. Each one has some core stability stuff built into it which I enjoy.

@Mrs. e1iterate showed me you can customize your own workout last night so that’s going to be what I try today to really concentrate on a specific muscle group.

So far I am really pleased with it. Love being able to workout from home and not having to worry with getting to the gym when I can and have it disrupt my son’s nightly routine.

We’ve had this thing for a week now and we are both in love with it! Damn good purchase. I was worried the weight wouldn’t be enough...it is! Lol

So my wife @Mrs. e1iterate is the queen of back workouts and she created a custom workout yesterday and let’s just say my lats are on fire today.

Golf then a workout is rough on a guy lol.

I’m still loving this and figuring out more as we continue to progress in workouts. Such a great purchase as parents who take pride in fitness.

I’ve had mine now for about 2 months. The only thing I’d say I want is more focused workouts around specific muscle groups.

Most workouts are all upper body or all lower body. However, you can create your own so it works out ok, but you can’t get that from instructor lead classes.

Back