Top 10 golfing tantrums

the_paulo

Euro target practice
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.5
Not exactly a definitive list, but a fun little video showing a few tantrums on course. As you might expect, Mr Garcia features....but spare a thought for Hennie Otto.... :D

Thanks for a good laugh this morning

ONly a Euro Top 10 show would have that kind of sound track. Henrik is such a peaceful freaker outer.

So henrik has a real issue with tantrums....Sergio's are priceless. That last kick showed good form...hehe

glowsticks FTW.

LMAO! now you're talking. That flubbed chip and wedge toss of Stenson's was my favorite. It's almost like he knew he was going to do that before the shot even occured.

ONly a Euro Top 10 show would have that kind of sound track. Henrik is such a peaceful freaker outer.

Morning generic techno every time. That cannot have made Henrik feel any better.

So henrik has a real issue with tantrums....Sergio's are priceless. That last kick showed good form...hehe

No way I would have handed that shoe back! Hop round the last few Sergio!

Also, Europe's RC captain had a moment in the Wales Open on Friday. About the 16th (I think), he hit yet another bad drive. Took the driver, put the head cover on, and handed it to a small kid in the crowd! Even took the time to sign it for him after the round.

That was a fun video, Sergio's toss was rather funny!

Sergio taking off a shoe, what exactly was he thinking?

Otto has putting issues, ha.

Sergio taking off a shoe, what exactly was he thinking?

Otto has putting issues, ha.

THe shoe caused slippage, which caused the bad shot.

THe shoe caused slippage, which caused the bad shot.

Ahhh, I always assumed he had fresh spikes in there. I am sure the 6 iron caused the bad shots before the water toss as well, LOL.

That was a fun video, Sergio's toss was rather funny!

Yep, I noticed how well he fired his right hip through on the toss, he has really perfected that club toss :D

Yah I love how stenson just flips his wedge into the water hehe.

Nothing like a 6 banger to cheer you up in the morning.

I am sad to not see Sergio's "spit in the cup" or "hack a bunker to death" appear... but all and all I think it was a great list.

I loved that putting fiasco hilarious!!!

Yep, I noticed how well he fired his right hip through on the toss, he has really perfected that club toss :D
Every time I see it I'm impressed with his efficient transfer of momentum - that club jumps out of the frame, he shows a nice smooth release, perfectly balanced on the left foot... some guys are just born to throw clubs, I guess.

Every time I see it I'm impressed with his efficient transfer of momentum - that club jumps out of the frame, he shows a nice smooth release, perfectly balanced on the left foot... some guys are just born to throw clubs, I guess.

If your gonna do it you might as well have some finesse an do it right

I've always wondered, who exactly was Poulter pissed at?

LOL at Stenson's caddy barely peeking at the disappeared club when he wasn't looking. Probably wondering if it was time for a swim or not.

Sergio's shoe was funny

hahaha hilarious. I've had a putting blow up like that before.

How could they have left this out? It's the one I expected to see at #1!

Back