Top Five Favorite Golfers of All Time

My wife's favorite player is stenson. She's never watched more then 1 min of golf but that 1 min she loved him.
His ability to absolutely crush the 3 wood and the sound the ball makes off his irons is incredible to watch and listen to. She must have watched one of his ball striking clinics 😆

Ben Hogan
Jack Nicklaus
Nancy Lopez
Seve Ballesteros
Arnold Palmer

1. Ben Hogan
2. Lee Trevino
3. John Daly
4. Babe Didrikson Zaharias
5. Roy McAvoy

Phil Mickelson
Freddie Couples
Jordan Speith
Jack Nicklaus
Arnold Palmer
Honorable mention: Lee Trevino

Byron Nelson
John Daly
Lee Trevino
Hale Irwin
Jordan Spieth
Could easily be another 10.

Tiger Woods
Payne Stewart
Freddie Couples
Jack Nicklaus
Greg Norman - even had a shark hat 🤣

Jack
Arnold
Tiger
Freddie Couples
Tom Watson

Tom Watson
Fred Couples
Phil Mickelson
Payne Stewart
Tiger Woods

Arnie
Tiger
Tom Watson
Fred Couples
Jordan Speith

Arnie.
Jack
Seve
Norman
Watson

Not in any particular order but:

Jack Nicklaus
Gary Player
Gene Littler
John Cook
John Mahaffey

Has nothing to do with how good or how many wins, they just all had something that particularly appealed to me.

My first favorite golfer was "Champagne" Tony Lema. I was a youngster, and would watch him on our first Philco B/W tv.

My Dad knew Arnold Palmer through his clothes cleaning business. I met him a few times. Man that guy could smoke cigarettes back then.

After those two it would be Nicklaus who I met across a business table at a meeting. He's a tough business man.

Then Tommy Watson, and Lee "The Snake" Trevino.

I liked Watson for his on course demeanor. Always smiling. I got to meet him at a Wendy's 3 Tour Challenge.

Trevino was just fun to watch and be around. Sadly I never really met with him one on one.

My first favorite golfer was "Champagne" Tony Lema. I was a youngster, and would watch him on our first Philco B/W tv.

My Dad knew Arnold Palmer through his clothes cleaning business. I met him a few times. Man that guy could smoke cigarettes back then.

After those two it would be Nicklaus who I met across a business table at a meeting. He's a tough business man.

Then Tommy Watson, and Lee "The Snake" Trevino.

I liked Watson for his on course demeanor. Always smiling. I got to meet him at a Wendy's 3 Tour Challenge.

Trevino was just fun to watch and be around. Sadly I never really met with him one on one.
Arnie
Jack
Boom Boom
Walter
Didn't use to but now do Spieth

Tiger
Jack
Hogan
Snead
Bobby Jones

If I have to confine it to 5 they would be;

Jack Nicklaus
Arnold Palmer
Sam Snead
Tom Watson
Payne Stewart

I’m good topic. I’m. It sure about this but in no particular order I’ll go:

Jordan Spieth
Bubba Watson
Phil Mickelson
Rickie Fowler
Rory McIroy

I’m not super confident in the accuracy of this list.

Jack Nicklaus
Tiger Woods
Arnold Palmer
Nancy Lopez
Chi chi Rodriguez.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Back