Topgolf - Alpharetta, GA

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
I saw threads for other locations, so I thought I'd post a review of my first visit to the Alpharetta location and hopefully this could serve as a thread where THPers can set up gatherings here from time to time.

My old roommate and I got there at about 6PM on a Saturday, so we were expecting a pretty long wait. There was complimentary valet parking and the line to get in was almost out the door just to get your membership card. Once you get a card, they put your name down to reserve a bay. We were told there would be about a 2 1/2 hour wait, so we went to the bar and ordered food and drinks. The place was packed as they were having their St. Patrick's Day theme night. The drinks were great and the food was about what you would expect. Service was solid for them to be so crowded. I did notice almost everyone had on Callaway gear, so I figure Callaway has a deal with them? I thought that was pretty cool. Anyways, the music was pretty loud, everyone seemed to be having a good time. They even had contests in the lobby where people could do the wobble and the winner moved to the front of the waiting list.

So after a 2 1/2 hour wait turned to 3, we finally got a text to come up to our bay. I will admit, it wasn't easy to figure out how to change turns during the game at first, but we'll blame that on the drinks. I didn't bring my clubs, but you really don't need the entire bag. The clubs they have there are good enough to use. The games were challenging and fun and there was a TV there to watch the games that were going on. We ended up staying for 2 1/2 hours. The price of the bay was $45/hr, but split among 6 people it would be a really solid deal. I think golfers and non-golfers alike can have a very good time here.

Overall, this was a very good experience. It can get a little expensive with food, drinks, etc. but I felt like I got my money's worth. I'm looking forward to going back with a larger group. If you can put up with the wait, I think you'll have a great time, too.

Awesome, I'm going to visit a buddy in Atlanta in the next couple months and I suspect we will end up here.

I need to get up there MT. Thanks for the review. I'm looking forward to the Mid-town location opening up later this spring. That's a lot closer to me.

You Saturday experience differed greatly from mine.

My wife and I were in Atlanta about a month ago and visited the TP Alpharetta location. I made the mistake of trying to get a bay on a Saturday evening around 7. We put our name in and got a call about 5 hours later. By that time we had moved on and I wasn't driving back out there at midnight. The parking lot is WAY too small. It was literally gridlocked and no one could go anywhere. We went back Sunday and it was a much better experience. With drinks and food it can definitely get pricey though.

Went back with my buddy yesterday afternoon. You HAVE to try the Mac Daddy burger. Green chili mac and cheese on a burger. Probably one of the best burgers i've ever had. No joke.

It was very easy to get a bay yesterday. We spent about 2 hours there and had a blast.

Oh, Falcons QBs Matt Ryan and TJ Yates were about 4 bays down from us. I was too chicken to go ask for a pic. Matt has a sweet swing.

Back