Torching iron heads

WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME GUN BLUE DOESNT ACTUALLY MAKE THINGS BLUE??? LOL

Well the bluing seems have brought out the golds pinks and purples. I'm actually pretty satisfied by my first attempt. I'm sure I'll get another chance after a month or two of play
1a93181cc8eee1c3b11b713e4d0c8a4c.jpg

What Gun blue did you use? I used Super Blue and it was instantly dark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Gun blue did you use? I used Super Blue and it was instantly dark!

Used some Birchwood paste

I was doing the same this weekend and used the Birchwood Super Blue and it made my wedges Black!

I was doing the same this weekend and used the Birchwood Super Blue and it made my wedges Black! Which is what I was aiming to try and do.

0ac26436b0bc108cb5549fd2ccbfb564.jpg
469dff65a164ef6eb1f30126ded41cab.jpg

I want to get raw black Vokey's now just to start burning the hell out of them hahahaha

This is me blaming Kang and pmm.

It is fun to do. The raw blacks I started with were basically going to be trashed thanks to a bad stamp job. Now, I am putting them in my son’s bag for high school.

It is fun to do. The raw blacks I started with were basically going to be trashed thanks to a bad stamp job. Now, I am putting them in my son’s bag for high school.

Your boy is going to have the coolest wedges in the league!

Blame me all you want. Then message me when you want some good advice!

haha, I've got some black J15 wedges that are about to get hung up (finally). They may become my test dummies.. Should be fun.

haha, I've got some black J15 wedges that are about to get hung up (finally). They may become my test dummies.. Should be fun.

Didn't end up playing today, so I re-did the SM7. Pretty happy with it now. For some reason Flickr is down-resing the picture making it look grainy. They club itself is quite polished.

39863731995_8bafd01391_b.jpg

I need a torch! I have some older RAW SM5's that would look awesome in rainbow.

Didn't end up playing today, so I re-did the SM7. Pretty happy with it now. For some reason Flickr is down-resing the picture making it look grainy. They club itself is quite polished.

39863731995_8bafd01391_b.jpg

Looks good.

Back