Total yards and holes played...

rtparty

Reaction score
Handicap
High
I don't think there is a thread like this on here and searching from Tapatalk can be difficult at times.

I think it would be fun to see how many holes and yards we are playing as a group.

Here is what you do:

Old total + your total for the day = New total.

Just copy and paste the most recent post. We don't need banter and conversation in here. We have threads for that. Just start with today and go. We don't need to add stuff up from the last week.

What do you guys say?

I will start:

Holes played:
0 + 9 = 9

Yards played:
0 + 3550 = 3550

Nothing huh?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I haven't played in the last two days, but I am not quite sure I understand what this one is about. The "Just start with today and go. We don't need to add stuff up from the last week." part is confusing me.

I say we start it from the day the thread started. I will add mine to this once I get a round in either today or tomorrow. I like this idea. See how far we are traveling on the courses, never thought of that idea. When done I will convert mine to miles just to see.

Played/New total = 18/27
Yds/New total = 6133/9683

I haven't played in the last two days, but I am not quite sure I understand what this one is about. The "Just start with today and go. We don't need to add stuff up from the last week." part is confusing me.

I was hoping to make it simple for everyone. Just start with your most current round and add to the total.

I felt it could get confusing if people are trying to add rounds from two months ago or whatever.

It will be really cool to say THPers played xxxxx amount of holes and traveled over xxxx miles of golf in June and so on.

18 holes
6800 yards

THPing on Tapatalk

45+18 = 63

16483 + 6319 = 22802

I know people played today...

63+9 = 72
22802+2727 = 25529

Alright, I will bump this a few more times and then bag it if it doesn't catch on.

Just thought it would be cool to see how much golf we really play.

Played/yards= 18/6230

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

90 + 18 = 108
31759 + 6811 = 38570

Oh I got it. You want to add everyone's score into the tally. Not tally everyone's. Will add again after my round tonight.

Oh I got it. You want to add everyone's score into the tally. Not tally everyone's. Will add again after my round tonight.

Yep. Just a running total of how much we play.

Oops - I screwed up

Yep. Just a running total of how much we play.

Oh, I get it. Need to edit.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

144+18=162

51935+6079= 58014

Back