For Sale Toulon Chicago - Like New *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Up for sale is this Toulon Chicago at a steak of a price. $295 Shipped to CONUS. It’s 35” with standard loft and lie and stock pistol grip Included headcover. No trades. 4F451AED-3D3A-4DC9-9C30-0631061965F6.jpeg
CEC24CBB-0F6B-4954-A5DE-8E86882696E7.jpeg
C4BECDB8-DF4E-4C1B-B381-5F94DA3B6BCE.jpeg
660B0734-FB14-449A-AF9B-7E7AED8DA331.jpeg

somebody buy this please!! awesome price thats screaming my name.. but I just sold off 5 putters bc I thought I finally realized I dont need 10 putters. then this shows up

Yeah right there with you Jfrigo. Need to really block the FS threads...
its a bad bad habit of mine. when I have something I like and that works, I look for something else lol.... this is a steal of a price

its a bad bad habit of mine. when I have something I like and that works, I look for something else lol.... this is a steal of a price

Sounds familiar! :LOL:

Would you consider shipping transatlantic?
Eh. I’d consider it, but it would modify the price depending on cost.

It's enough of a steal that I'm tempted. Very tempted.....Gotta think:unsure:

At that price there is really nothing to think about, just PM the man and do it.

At that price there is really nothing to think about, just PM the man and do it.
The question is not around the value of the club, but the value of my actual putting stroke ;)

The question is not around the value of the club, but the value of my actual putting stroke ;)
It will be improved with the Chicago. At worst you will look good putting with that in hand. ;)

Yeah right there with you Jfrigo. Need to really block the FS threads...

How about I threaten to sell mine as soon as Clayton's sells? Now the idea of 'someone' else buying doesn't hold water.... just means you're delaying the inevitable.

How about I threaten to sell mine as soon as Clayton's sells? Now the idea of 'someone' else buying doesn't hold water.... just means you're delaying the inevitable.
LOL thought you liked the Chicago, no?

I live in Chicago so should be a no brainer for me right??

I live in Chicago so should be a no brainer for me right??
You would think so haha, though if there was a Detroit one I'd be afraid I'd never make a putt

I’m shocked this is still here. 😂

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back