Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

This driver is the real deal not a doubt in my mind. RDX Blue is a fantastic pairing. Check the live round thread 270 bombs into the wind 😳

Sitting here waiting on new tires and oil change. Would love to answer any questions about this driver.

So far for me:
- Looks in hand are sooo good
- forgiveness has been a welcome surprise
- distance will rival almost anything else out there.
- I couldn't ask for anything more sound and feel wise
- stock RDX blue is a fantastic pairing
Agree with all of this. The RDX blue feels good. It is a little different feeling than I’m accustomed to. I’m going to attribute that to the counter balance. The 721 feels slightly heavier than my other 2 drivers. I don’t think if components were all weighed there would much if any difference.

Last edited:
We'll see when it gets here. I picked 10.5 degree and stiff, but the shaft will be a surprise :)
Gotcha. Excited to have another THPer give thoughts on this one!

Not only is this driver a bomber it’s accurate too. Being in the fairway is huge for anyone. Thought this was a fun tidbit today

0FA04318-A4B2-4DF4-B2F0-DA5020C36644.png

Not only is this driver a bomber it’s accurate too. Being in the fairway is huge for anyone. Thought this was a fun tidbit today

View attachment 9001730
Great round and great driving! Fun to see the tangible benefits of accuracy, plus distance.

View attachment 9001730

The last 2 rounds are the best I've seen you hit the driver in several years. Just destroying this thing and straight.

View attachment 9001730
Are u going to get the 5.5 rdx blue in your cobra for the Morgan Cup?

Are u going to get the 5.5 rdx blue in your cobra for the Morgan Cup?
Different head but can’t say I’m not tempted.

Reactions: MH
Gotta say, the more i play this C721 them more i like it. I have increased the loft to 11 deg and added a touch of heel weight. I hit a few range balls before the first hole warming up across the bag and only 3-4 drivers. First hole was a 490 par 5 with a creek 50 yards from the green, the launch was AWESOME playing my Bridgestone Tour B X and i had 182 to the pin that was 5 steps on. I could not believe how far this went. It was little cool and I it a 5 iron to mid green from there. Next hole a 370 dog leg right par 4 and i had 88 to the pin in the back right, another looong drive and a beautiful drop draw off the corner. now, i hit a couple of snipers as i got a little over confident, but its funny, if i swing a smooth tempo, it launches like crazy, if i try to get on it a b it too much, BAM it jumps up and bits me and i think that is me playing with the shaft more than anything.

This week i am in the middle of renovating the kitchen and painting cabinets, walls and trim. but i am taking the time to get in another 18 tomorrow am in Waterchase.
Using the Ventus Red Stiff tomorrow....lets se what happens then......but i am LOVING the head the C721 is legit and it screaming for a set of the irons to go with it

Well.....look what showed up at my door yesterday afternoon !
I ran right to the range and hit a small bucket with it before it got dark. With no stretching or warm up, I was very impressed with the first bucket of old range balls.
I don't have a TrackMan or anything, so I can't give you numbers, but I can say that I will be using it this weekend and will have more thoughts to share later.

Driver Sole.jpgDriver Crown.jpgDriver Face.jpg

Well.....look what showed up at my door yesterday afternoon !
I ran right to the range and hit a small bucket with it before it got dark. With no stretching or warm up, I was very impressed with the first bucket of old range balls.
I don't have a TrackMan or anything, so I can't give you numbers, but I can say that I will be using it this weekend and will have more thoughts to share later.

View attachment 9001802View attachment 9001803View attachment 9001806
That's awesome! I think you're going to like it, a lot!

Forgot to mention I got kind of worried yesterday for a second, after hitting a wayward tee shot (which was completely out of the norm since swing this) I heard a rattle and thought something was broke. Turns out the weight came loose in the back. I tightened it up, reloaded and striped one down the middle. Weird.

@jdtox you may have mentioned this before but I can't remember. At address does this look larger or more stretched back than the SZ Xtreme does to your eye?

@jdtox you may have mentioned this before but I can't remember. At address does this look larger or more stretched back than the SZ Xtreme does to your eye?
I took a picture of that and forgot to post it. Actually think the Cobra SZX is more stretched
F0554D63-A594-4D75-9CF9-BBFB8B414DAE.jpeg

The numbers for this Tour Edge were remarkably similar to my Epic Max LS.

The spin was slightly lower with the Tour Edge.
The ball speed was higher with the Epic Max LS.
The Epic Max LS was longer, but I was more accurate with the Tour Edge.

Believe it or not the performance difference in the two drivers was razor close.

Will you be considering gaming both for a period to test dispersion? I just wonder if the dispersion difference would be worth sacrificing the slight ball speed variance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you be considering gaming both for a period to test dispersion? I just wonder if the dispersion difference would be worth sacrificing the slight ball speed variance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My feedback is based on one Sim round...
I’ll dot it up and hit it against the Epic Max LS and post some numbers, if possible the next time I’m in the Tech Studio for ya.

I just ordered a 9.5* c721 with RDX blue 7S direct from Tour Edge. I like that 30 day trial. The low spin feedback won me over, and the price is hard to beat. I tend to do better with low spin "black" profile shafts, but the idea of a little more launch with the low spin is appealing. I have recently changed my earliy-ish release with driver, and this might be a fun boom boom stick in that setup. I like creating my own equipment experiences!

Love the looks of the club head. The stock shaft offerings do not agree with me. I tried looking on their site if other shafts are available and could not find any info.
Anyone order or have this club with a different shaft than stock?

Love the looks of the club head. The stock shaft offerings do not agree with me. I tried looking on their site if other shafts are available and could not find any info.
Anyone order or have this club with a different shaft than stock?
You would have to call them about custom shaft offerings. Currently not a listing on the website. I discussed iron shaft options awhile back thrust email with Chris Kibble.

Your reviews just hit our home page in a quick article linking to here. Enjoying them so far.

I am more and more enamored with this driver every time i take it out. Played at Waterchase yesterday and I hit the Driver on 5 holes on the front and 5 holes on the back. I hit every fair way and i had adjusted the driver to 11 degrees and put on the Stiff Ventus Red i had already, and this thing was just "SENDING IT". I hit some of the longest and straightest drives i had hit in many months.
SO GLAD AND honored to be a part of Tour Edge this 2021 season....and yes, playing 18 tomorrow morning at Prairie Lakes and I expect more of the same.....Loving the C721

I am more and more enamored with this driver every time i take it out. Played at Waterchase yesterday and I hit the Driver on 5 holes on the front and 5 holes on the back. I hit every fair way and i had adjusted the driver to 11 degrees and put on the Stiff Ventus Red i had already, and this thing was just "SENDING IT". I hit some of the longest and straightest drives i had hit in many months.
SO GLAD AND honored to be a part of Tour Edge this 2021 season....and yes, playing 18 tomorrow morning at Prairie Lakes and I expect more of the same.....Loving the C721
This is a fairway finder, no doubt about it. I'm finding that even if I don't put a good swing on it, the forgiveness is there to keep it in play. I may be in the rough, but not by much. I've said it before, but not sure what more I could ask of this driver. It gives me everything I want.

Back