Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

Hope you are ok with a few marks on the center of the club face! Hahahahaha
The ones already there could use some company :ROFLMAO:;)

so I have a brand new Tour Edge cart bag, and a new 3 wood on the way....might need this driver in my life!

so I have a brand new Tour Edge cart bag, and a new 3 wood on the way....might need this driver in my life!
Seems like the natural progression...

But seriously, I think you would enjoy it. It's been a fun driver, that has distance and forgiveness in a package that looks great too.

Seems like the natural progression...

But seriously, I think you would enjoy it. It's been a fun driver, that has distance and forgiveness in a package that looks great too.
You are NOT helping my pockets!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I kid...
These guys reviews are getting me pretty pumped up for it. May have to take the day off and go hit it when it gets here 😆

Honestly was not too mad about Gonzaga losing!! That Timme dude was unbearable!!

I could see that, i mean, does your belt match your shirt? then why not the driver matching the bag?

Another round in the books with this driver and more good news to report. The forgiveness is there I have yet to find myself completely out of play or too far off the fairway if I miss. Today I tried hitting a few shots on command and was able to do so pretty successfully. Fades were easier than draws but that’s pretty normal to me.

what really impressed me was the tee shot on the last hole of the day. I hit this club first with the tiniest little cut on it. Hitting the same ball...a Srixon Z-star I hit one with @Lions81 Epic Speed which I too hit very well. Upon arriving to the balls the Speed had won the battle but only by about 6-8 yards 😳

has any one played the senior shaft in these? Is it a light shaft or very whippy?

Here's a question. I've been missing low on the heel side lately. Anyone else have this miss?
How is the driver performing with these type of strikes? My SZ Xtreme holds up pretty well.

I have the C721 in 10.5* with the Fuji Airspeed 40 A flex (senior). I doesn't feel whippy to me, but I'm only swinging 80 mph.

Here's a question. I've been missing low on the heel side lately. Anyone else have this miss?
How is the driver performing with these type of strikes? My SZ Xtreme holds up pretty well.
I am a true believer in the Diamond face on these. When i hit off center on the C721 It just seems to Springboard the ball out there

Extremely well. Diamond face is legit, but the stability of the head through the design takes it up about 15 notches.

My misses usually live up or on the toe. But I had one miss in that realm, low heel, and I couldnt believe the distance I got. Still went 270 :oops:. I was honestly shocked how good it ended up, jaw dropping shocked.

Cant wait for @Gman79 to add some comments in this thread ;)

Hahahaha, it broke his mind didn’t it?
I wish I recorded his reaction both for the audio and visual. If he wasnt headed to Vegas this week, I think he'd already have a C721 on order...

I wish I recorded his reaction both for the audio and visual. If he wasnt headed to Vegas this week, I think he'd already have a C721 on order...
It’s just the same story again and again. It’s THAT good. Literally the only thing I have on it is it’s not the fastest head out there, doesn’t mean it’s slow, but it’s just not at the top of the heap. But for spin and forgiveness combined? It might be.

It’s just the same story again and again. It’s THAT good. Literally the only thing I have on it is it’s not the fastest head out there, doesn’t mean it’s slow, but it’s just not at the top of the heap. But for spin and forgiveness combined? It might be.
I was at 64% FIR today, and 1 of those misses rolled a foot into the rough on a slight dogleg left. It was fun!

Agreed it might not be the longest, but its plenty long, plus forgiving, which makes for a great combination.

I was at 64% FIR today, and 1 of those misses rolled a foot into the rough on a slight dogleg left. It was fun!

Agreed it might not be the longest, but its plenty long, plus forgiving, which makes for a great combination.
The thing is, with the launch as easy as it is and spin as low as it is, even with the ball speeds maybe not being the highest out there (they’re not slow by any means) the distance is still up there with anything on the market.

The thing is, with the launch as easy as it is and spin as low as it is, even with the ball speeds maybe not being the highest out there (they’re not slow by any means) the distance is still up there with anything on the market.
Yes sorry, meant fastest not longest. It's been fun to see all the different aspects of their design come into play.

Ridgeback provides great stability.
Diamond Face 2.0 provides the speed and forgiveness all across the face.
And the Carbon Wings moving weight down and back just adding to the forgiveness and launch.
And the sound, oh the sound!

Cant wait for @Gman79 to add some comments in this thread ;)

My mind was definitely broken.. we turned over to the back 9 and front nine was just spotty golf where driver was hit and miss mostly miss (this is the EXS 220) cold weather swapped the hook for a fade /slice. Figured ehhh we are out here hitting shots having fun let's start the back off with the new and improved from TEE... Grabbed the C721, thought to myself ohhh please don't sky this beauty. Took two practice swings and boom go time. Thought the weight was a little different than ex's 220, said it was a bit heavier... Swing and a drive! Right down the pipe....in the words of @Nate<80 a little bit Boomier....

Proceeded like that the rest of the day, love the distance flight and diamond face 2.0... that sound is ohhhh sooo sweet.

Really impressive that they took a great driver to the next level in this line.

Back