Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

Interesting. The shots on 2nd Swing review were mostly to the right also. Maybe the head is fade biased.

I don't watch that stuff, but I can say the head measures and is weighted pretty close to neutral.

Interesting. I saw only straight or right to left. Wonder if its the regular flex shaft :ROFLMAO:

age?....................:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just for fun.....wanted to try a little test, not sure it does it justice as it happens fast but here is the sound of this driver at impact compared to a couple others. Definitely a noticeable difference from the the Cobra.

Just for fun.....wanted to try a little test, not sure it does it justice as it happens fast but here is the sound of this driver at impact compared to a couple others. Definitely a noticeable difference from the the Cobra.

Hearing it like this makes the Cobra sounds funny. I really like the sound of the C721!!
A nice amount of carbon thud with a hint of ting from the titanium.

I don't know how well this worked but I tried to record the sound of this driver vs Callaway Epic Speed and Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Epic Speed

Tour Edge

SpeedZoneXtreme

Hearing it like this makes the Cobra sounds funny. I really like the sound of the C721!!
A nice amount of carbon thud with a hint of ting from the titanium.
Yeah definitely more similar to the muted sound of the Epic Speed than the Cobra but it is louder than the Speed. I wasn’t a huge fan of the SpeedZone sound personally.

Thanks for the sound comparisons! Epic is definitely the most muted. Cobra the most tingy. Tour Edge falls in the middle. None of them are causing me to shudder, but having hit both the Speedzone and the C721, I very much prefer the sound of the C721.

Some good stuff in here already. Anything you still want to see, or hear about, want us to test? I think this is a great, forgiving driver, and to continue to spread the word. You have a TEEm ready and waiting for any and all questions, so ask away!

I may have missed it and let me know if i did but has anyone compared last years EXS 220 to this years model? Currently have the EXS and was wondering how they compared.

Just ordered and confirmation says.....

Thank you for your purchase!
Hi Bill, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver
10.5° / PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE BLUE RDX 60 / S-FLEX

Should build and ship today!!

Congrats Donny! I’m not sure how I missed you being selected to be a tester. Looking forward to the follow, I have a hard time believing a reg flex shaft fits you after I saw u hitting bombs in Alabama
Thank you sir, thats why i went with the HZRDUS Smoke Black i got the R+ and i slowed myself down for a little more control, but it a funny thing, i got more consistent and really did not loose much distance. I can still Therottle it up a bit when i need to, that shaft just seems to fit. Irons i went with the Recoil 95 in Stiff and soft stepped them, really like the action on the shaft. put KBS High Revs in the wedges

Reactions: MH
I may have missed it and let me know if i did but has anyone compared last years EXS 220 to this years model? Currently have the EXS and was wondering how they compared.
Not yet, but I am hoping to engage a few people who have experience with the EXS 220 within the next few weeks. I'll be sure they come in here and update on the comparison.

Having said that, I believe @Jman has previous experience with the EXS.

Hi Bill, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

Awesome! That is the exact build that I have, and I think you will be very happy once you get it out! Can't wait for you to get it out there!

AWESOME ! Glad you jumped in....you will love it

This just got a Kinetixx Ballistic shaft and as soon as it is done curing, we will be testing it out.

This just got a Kinetixx Ballistic shaft and as soon as it is done curing, we will be testing it out.
Looking forward to hearing about this pairing! I bet it looks great too!

Had a chance to take the C721 out for a drive, pun intended, yesterday. Played the Waterchase course in Fort Worth. Cool morning but a great day with very light winds.
The driver was hit on 1, 3, 4, 6 and 9 on the front and I must have done something wrong on the drive over because i hit all 5 fairways. I hit a stinker of a fade on 10 and it was into the river, must have gotten way over confident as i tried to kill it on that par 5 and knew immediately that i had over swung. Came in with a Provisional and hit it right down broadway....go figure.
Did not hit driver again until 13 the par 5, 15, 17 and 18 and keeping the swing under control actually hit all fair ways then again. I shot 8 for the day and wa putting really well too. It just seems more fun when you are hitting the second from the fairway.
Taking it out tomorrow am in the Saturday group and i am trying the loft increased to 11degrees and a little extra weight in the heel. If there was one thing i could change on the club, and i know its been touched on once already, but it would be an adjustable hosel with the shaft staying in position instead of rotating off line for the shaft. I have ordered a new shaft tip for the Tour Edge so i can try out a stiffer shaft. I ordered mine with the Ventus Red in Regular and play it just fine, but i have the same shaft here at the house in Stiff so what not get a little more out of the engine on some swings.....
see you, after tomorrow's round

keeping the swing under control actually hit all fair ways then again.
Sounds like a great round Donny! I quoted above, because my best shots with the C721 have come when I focused on a smooth controlled swing. Going to keep this in mind as I continue testing.

3F2393C9-058D-4533-BD32-B4FCBAAFF624.gif

Not bad, but caught it high on the face, but 257 carry and 278 total with 2064 spin

This thing is a missile launcher for @JDax

Back