Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

That bag of shafts would make me go nuts....too many options. My hands would be bleeding.

Haha. Those are older models, we have a shaft wall in the tech studio with the 20 or so for testing.

Nice! How do numbers compare to his current gamer?

I will let him post that, but I would say pure speed the Epic Max LS might be faster for him. This one was lower spin and had similar carry numbers.

Oh man that looks good !!!

I ordered a shaft adapter to put on my Motore Speeder VC 6.0 shaft that I have been using for a few years. I want to test it against the HZRDUS Blue RDX that I ordered in the driver.

Nice! How do numbers compare to his current gamer?
The numbers for this Tour Edge were remarkably similar to my Epic Max LS.

The spin was slightly lower with the Tour Edge.
The ball speed was higher with the Epic Max LS.
The Epic Max LS was longer, but I was more accurate with the Tour Edge.

Believe it or not the performance difference in the two drivers was razor close.

Believe it or not the performance difference in the two drivers was razor close.
That's great stuff. Glad to see Tour Edge going toe to toe with Callaway.

Howd you like the sound of the C721?

That's great stuff. Glad to see Tour Edge going toe to toe with Callaway.

Howd you like the sound of the C721?
It’s one of the best sounding drivers in the Tech Studio...

Love seeing this. I definitely found it to be lower spin than my Cobra SZX as well. I’d love to see the actual numbers but my guess it was fairly significant based on ball flight

Love seeing this. I definitely found it to be lower spin than my Cobra SZX as well. I’d love to see the actual numbers but my guess it was fairly significant based on ball flight
The Kinetixx Charged shaft is a really good pairing too...

It’s one of the best sounding drivers in the Tech Studio...
Has a powerful sound to it. When hit solid you know it is going a good distance.

Looking forward to getting mine out of sim and on the course next week.

This thing is a missile launcher for @JDax
I TOTALLY understand that statement, This brought my flight down a touch and its piercing....

It was really low spin for me. As a steep player that is fantastic. But I’m not launching it low, which is crazy good. I was in the 14-15 degrees of launch angle and spin ranging from 1900-2700 based on strike.

Im a fan for sure.

So glad to see people having success with this. I'm only 2 outings in, but I'm loving what I've seen thus far!

Yesterday....

161 14.8 2148 👀

Impressive. So jelly of having access to a LM haha
It’s fun. But also crazy easy to go down the rabbit hole of number chasing which rarely ends well :(

It’s fun. But also crazy easy to go down the rabbit hole of number chasing which rarely ends well :(
Haha truer words have never been spoken.

Is it weird I can't wait to hit this thing again?

I don't think so. It is one of those drivers that you almost get a craving to hit again due to the total package of sound and performance.

I don't think so. It is one of those drivers that you almost get a craving to hit again due to the total package of sound and performance.
Tomorrow is going to be in the 70's and plan on getting out. Hopefully we wont get paired up so I can take a couple swipes compared to the SZX again. Plus the ball should fly a lot farther than it did in 40* last week haha

I really felt the same way after my first round with it. The sound and feel, plus the ball flight I was getting, made me want more.

Hope to get mine on course tomorrow.

Sitting here waiting on new tires and oil change. Would love to answer any questions about this driver.

So far for me:
- Looks in hand are sooo good
- forgiveness has been a welcome surprise
- distance will rival almost anything else out there.
- I couldn't ask for anything more sound and feel wise
- stock RDX blue is a fantastic pairing

Cant wait to see what @Davidhibler thinks of this driver after the great contest win yesterday!!

Back