For Sale Tour Edge E721 5-PW

Tywithay

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Ordered a set of custom C721 and received E721 instead. Believe it was a mistake from the retailer, but they don't accept returns on custom orders. Basically trying to limit the damage on my wallet and get a bit of my money back. The heads are still wrapped in plastic. They have the KBS TGI 80 graphite shafts in stiff flex, with Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize grips. Loft and lie are standard, shafts are -.5" from stock. With the upgraded grips, this set was over $720. I'm asking for $450 shipped in the US.

Snapchat-1081206171.jpg
Snapchat-1717111560.jpg
Snapchat-1621751965.jpg
Snapchat-192952519.jpg

Last edited:
Woah, if they made the mistake, it shouldn’t matter their policy, especially if it’s not what you ordered.

What a shame - They are the stock shafts and they should honor.
Sorry not my flex, but good luck with the sale!🤞

Ordered a set of custom C721 and received E721 instead. Believe it was a mistake from the retailer, but they don't accept returns on custom orders. Basically trying to limit the damage on my wallet and get a bit of my money back. The heads are still wrapped in plastic. They have the KBS TGI 80 graphite shafts in stiff flex, with Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize grips. Loft and lie are standard, shafts are -.5" from stock. With the upgraded grips, this set was over $720. I'm asking for $450 shipped in the US.

View attachment 9013791
View attachment 9013792
View attachment 9013794
View attachment 9013795
Contact TE customer service. See what if anything they can do.

I would contact customer support before selling them.
This seems like it would be a easy fix and what I would expect from a major company who wants to be taken seriously.

I mean can't they just pull the shafts then put them in the correct heads? Am I missing something?

I would contact customer support before selling them.
This seems like it would be a easy fix and what I would expect from a major company who wants to be taken seriously.

I mean can't they just pull the shafts then put them in the correct heads? Am I missing something?
I contacted TE initially about a return and they said to work with the retailer. I didn't purchase the clubs through Tour Edge, or I'm sure it would be more cut and dry. The retailer does not accept returns on custom orders, so that's the hang up. I could probably raise hell and get TE to fix it, but I don't know if it's worth the hassle and it's not really their responsibility to fix the retailer's mistakes.

I contacted TE initially about a return and they said to work with the retailer. I didn't purchase the clubs through Tour Edge, or I'm sure it would be more cut and dry. The retailer does not accept returns on custom orders, so that's the hang up. I could probably raise hell and get TE to fix it, but I don't know if it's worth the hassle and it's not really their responsibility to fix the retailer's mistakes.
They need to know that the retailer is at fault. I would give them another chance. Contact them and tell them that the retailer is of no help. From my few dealing with TE their customer service is 2nd to none

They need to know that the retailer is at fault. I would give them another chance. Contact them and tell them that the retailer is of no help. From my few dealing with TE their customer service is 2nd to none
Yes, this. I think if you are reasonable (and it’s already clear that you are) there is no way that tour edge should deny this. I mean if they don’t intervene you’re likely not going to play the C721s (I’m assuming) that alone should get them in the conversation.

Tour edge shouldn’t have anything to do with this.

The retailer needs to make this right if they were truly the ones at fault. Regardless of they policy on custom clubs it sounds like they ordered the wrong thing. Their fault pretty cut and dry.

If I were the OP I would have never accepted them in the first place. Take them to the retailer and ask to speak to a mgr. they gotta make this right. Let the retailer work with tour edge to make the customer whole.

What a great deal, sorry for your troubles. I wish I knew if these would work for me but Im not getting a fitting until fall now that Im getting back into the game. Sounds like a Retailer that no one should be shopping at with this kind of policy

These are no longer available. Forgot to update

Back