Tour Edge Exotics 722 Drivers

I think this is the only head/profile I can imagine playing a 7.5° It's been a godsend having the ability to dial it down and keep the forgiveness.
Man that forgiveness is amazing. Although I’ve been finding the center of the face quite often.

Do you think the sound is more of a higher pitch?

Man that forgiveness is amazing. Although I’ve been finding the center of the face quite often.

Yes, I was hitting it next to my brother and his Stealth+ and noticed how much louder it was... however, nothing compared to the tin can Ping G425 sound

I've always been curious about TEE's clubs. Hear great things, but never have seen one in person. By the sounds of it, I should look for somewhere I can hit one. Forgiveness is something I could use in Driver.

Well on a rainy day what was there to do but a driver test...PXG (blue) vs. E722 (green)

The range is showing carry distance dispersion. I removed the 4 worst shots from each (3 of those shots for the blue PXG were in the bunker at the bottom of the picture by the blue circle edge). The 4 worst E722 shots were a couple spinny ones short of 250y carry and 2 in the left rough.

I changed clubs every 5 shots to not get into a groove. The PXG is a 10.5° and the E722 is a 9.5°. I spin the E722 a touch more but didn't seem to impact distance.

Based on the image below, which should I be gaming?

Avg distance was 5.5y longer with the TEE

20220708_171957.jpg

Well on a rainy day what was there to do but a driver test...PXG (blue) vs. E722 (green)

The range is showing carry distance dispersion. I removed the 4 worst shots from each (3 of those shots for the blue PXG were in the bunker at the bottom of the picture by the blue circle edge). The 4 worst E722 shots were a couple spinny ones short of 250y carry and 2 in the left rough.

I changed clubs every 5 shots to not get into a groove. The PXG is a 10.5° and the E722 is a 9.5°. I spin the E722 a touch more but didn't seem to impact distance.

Based on the image below, which should I be gaming?

Avg distance was 5.5y longer with the TEE

View attachment 9102795
I'd game the TEE with the extra 5 yards. I know you removed the worst 4, but if you removed that one left TEE shot at the top the dispersion circle would look a lot better. Looks like you hit more of those straight and the PXG with some straight but most right.

I'd game the TEE with the extra 5 yards. I know you removed the worst 4, but if you removed that one left TEE shot at the top the dispersion circle would look a lot better. Looks like you hit more of those straight and the PXG with some straight but most right.
I had a target at 275y and the 2 side by side TEE drives in the middle of the fairway rolled out to 275y and were inside of 6ft away from the flag.

I definitely hit more straight shots with the TEE, and each driver definitely had a bias, PXG - right/fade; TEE - left/draw

I'll add the whole lot back in and you can see the "real" dispersion

Question for the Tour Edge Driver Crowd. I bought a couple adapters so I could try different shafts in my EXS220 & E722 heads but they are the older versions. They have the U and N markings not the U and O's that came with the drivers. Will they work in the newer heads? If they will, is there a chart for the settings anywhere? I can't seem to find one for the older style adapters. Thanks in advance!

Question for the Tour Edge Driver Crowd. I bought a couple adapters so I could try different shafts in my EXS220 & E722 heads but they are the older versions. They have the U and N markings not the U and O's that came with the drivers. Will they work in the newer heads? If they will, is there a chart for the settings anywhere? I can't seem to find one for the older style adapters. Thanks in advance!
I have no idea. Maybe @JB or @Jman can help.

Just from dispersion alone I would game the TEE. Distance was close enough between the two not to cause too much of an impact going with the E722.

They should work, but with Upright being there and not Open I am honestly not sure.

I'll add the whole lot back in and you can see the "real" dispersion
The TEE looks like the way to go. The PXG has too many missing right.

I do want to point out that in terms of sound between the two drivers I hit yesterday, PXG 0811 Proto and the TEE E722, the E722 was noticably louder. It wasn't a bad loud sound, just wanted to highlight that piece of people care about the sound of the driver.

My thoughts too there. Even though the dispersion circle is bigger, it stays in the fairway or very close
Take that one on the far left out and it looks like it would be much tighter.

Reactions: JB

Yeah, it's not a composite sound like a Callaway. It's not loud like a Ping. Very much a hollow metallic thunk

@Jeff Spicoli @jbuck31
Here's the dispersion after taking out the 2 furthest away from center for each driver. I think TEE takes the win with this view over PXG.

Now if I just took out that really short spinny one for the TEE the circle would be pretty tiny for dispersion, I think I've had enough different views now to end the comparison

20220709_090733.jpg

@Jeff Spicoli @jbuck31
Here's the dispersion after taking out the 2 furthest away from center for each driver. I think TEE takes the win with this view over PXG.

Now if I just took out that really short spinny one for the TEE the circle would be pretty tiny for dispersion, I think I've had enough different views now to end the comparison

View attachment 9102958
I think the TEE is the way to go.

I was swinging on the sim last night and noticed some terribly weird ball flights...lo and behold I had a crack on the golf ball...just a reminder, play golf balls that aren't broken...I couldn't hit anything remotely close to reasonable with the broken golf ball...after I changed golf balls I was back to carrying 260+ with a gentle draw...I really like the E722

Played a round today with the E722. I had a case of the pulls every time I pulled driver, until the 14th hole. The I proceeded to hit it twice 270y and 275y perfectly...the second one rolled one yard into the rough...not disappointed there. I think I was trying to swing out of my shoes playing as a single with 3 others. The scores on most of the holes I got driver on were doubles or worse...but my SG stat was fine, because of the beauty 4i TI-UTILITY from Tour Edge that found all but one fairway and I averaged 227y with it today

Swinging easy means I don't close the club face...I'll need to remember that next time out 🤔

Another round in and another round I leave the course confident as ever with the driver in hand. Now only if I could use it on every shot throughout the round. Think I only missed 3 fairways today with the E722. Hit some monster drives today with it as well.

Sound = *tink*

Forgiveness of the E722 driver on display here... farthest dispersion circle...almost as small as the Ti-Utility dispersion circle (shortest) but about 50y further down the fairway 😲.
20220718_074423.jpg

@mmaynard11 hits the E722 seriously well. Didnt miss a fairway yesterday I do not believe.

Back