Tour Edge Exotics 722 Drivers

24 hour cure, 18 hour set time. You might get away with it, but, personally, I’d wait.
Eh, might as well wait until Saturday. I've just had this thing sitting there for so long I'm getting antsy!

Also, can anyone translate the markings on the adapter?

Also, can anyone translate the markings on the adapter?

Club specifications on this page has the settings

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
I noticed it on the heavy weight in mu C722. It was not on the lighter weight.
After day one with it, I think I might try to track down the 35g weight. First swing ever with it was on hole 1 today, and could never really find a groove with it. I see what you guys are saying about the forgiveness though, just can't wait to hit a few on the screws.

I did have a much harder time turning it over than my Epic. Think I'm just going to need some time with it to get comfortable, but seems promising.

Looks good with the white shaft! 😍

PXL_20220820_222123748.MP.jpg
PXL_20220820_222139446.MP.jpg

After day one with it, I think I might try to track down the 35g weight. First swing ever with it was on hole 1 today, and could never really find a groove with it. I see what you guys are saying about the forgiveness though, just can't wait to hit a few on the screws.

I did have a much harder time turning it over than my Epic. Think I'm just going to need some time with it to get comfortable, but seems promising.

View attachment 9114112
View attachment 9114113
$19.99 on TE's website

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
I hit some bombs with the E722 and other times where the ball just doesn’t seem to travel as far. I place ownership of the above on the golfer swinging the club.

This driver has been money and just flies straight…so much that I need to change where I am aiming the club.

View attachment 9114112
View attachment 9114113
Maybe it’s just the angle but it looks like it is teed up pretty high. I find more consistency personally when I tee it slightly lower.

Maybe it’s just the angle but it looks like it is teed up pretty high. I find more consistency personally when I tee it slightly lower.
I have noticed the same thing. I have had to tee it much lower than I normally do, if I don’t, I hit a very high ball that just doesn’t go as far. Tee it lower, I get a very nice penetrating ball flight that provides good distance.

I have noticed the same thing. I have had to tee it much lower than I normally do, if I don’t, I hit a very high ball that just doesn’t go as far. Tee it lower, I get a very nice penetrating ball flight that provides good distance.
I’m noticing this as well.

I had some slow risers that I didn't hate today, just need to practice some with it to hit them on purpose! As much as the wind blows here, will be perfect when I dial it in.

Funny how after 1 round I'm ready to give up hitting a draw as my go to with it. I wonder if playing with the settings would give me something different, but it just fights hitting a draw for me, and when I try to force it hit snap hooks. I have it at u++ currently.

I had some slow risers that I didn't hate today, just need to practice some with it to hit them on purpose! As much as the wind blows here, will be perfect when I dial it in.

Funny how after 1 round I'm ready to give up hitting a draw as my go to with it. I wonder if playing with the settings would give me something different, but it just fights hitting a draw for me, and when I try to force it hit snap hooks. I have it at u++ currently.
I play a gentle draw with the E722...not something I need to aim way right for. The ball loves to just go straight off this driver.

Yes, my fairly inconsistent swing can produce the occasional snap hook. Rarely is this going right though...that is usually the result of an absolutely terrible swing

I've officially found my groove with the E722 driver. Only used it twice this morning on a 9 hole course and had two absolute bullets that went 272 and 284. I was extremely disappointed that the 284 one trickled into the rough, but I needed to carry it 265 to clear a bunker and must have just gotten over it. Set up a nice birdie on a par 5 after I had a 6iron left from 190.

It's the first driver I've had that I'm actually confident to pull out of the bag and know I can rely on it to perform.

I've officially found my groove with the E722 driver. Only used it twice this morning on a 9 hole course and had two absolute bullets that went 272 and 284. I was extremely disappointed that the 284 one trickled into the rough, but I needed to carry it 265 to clear a bunker and must have just gotten over it. Set up a nice birdie on a par 5 after I had a 6iron left from 190.

It's the first driver I've had that I'm actually confident to pull out of the bag and know I can rely on it to perform.
Love reading this. The C722 has been a game changer.

I have been beating this drum, the E722 is not the best performing driver on well struck swings. I have lost yardage. But, this is the most forgiving driver I have ever used.

This one went 283

IMG_20220907_163735279_HDR~2.jpg

Back