Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

I will reiterate that i asked for Elevate 95's for a higher launch with the lofts being somewhat stronger than my previous set. They were Back Ordered and i got TrueTemper XP 85's in them, would have been possibly another 6 weeks. Anybody have any 95's they would like to send me, even better yet 105's, I will swap them out and continue the experiment with another view point. Right now i am swinging well with he 85's, just seem a little light and old hands would appreciate the VSS.
I hope you get a chance to try the Elevate 95's out. I think they, combined with the C721 head, give you a great feeling and performing combination.

New here, does anyone have pics of the E721 4i and 5i at address? Wondering if the back of the club head can be seen from address. Also can you order the C721 one loft stronger?

New here, does anyone have pics of the E721 4i and 5i at address? Wondering if the back of the club head can be seen from address. Also can you order the C721 one loft stronger?
Hey @rbert715 I quoted a picture below in the attachment that @erock9174 took a while back. It included the E721 6i. Not sure if he has pictures of the 4 or 5i?

With that said, I can see the back of the club at address on the C721 irons in the 4, 5 and 6i's. It goes away on the 7i with how I hold it at address. So I would imagine at address you would see just as much on the E721 irons as you do on the C721 irons, but I could be wrong.

C721 on the left in both pics
E721 on the right.
View attachment 9013367View attachment 9013368

I've got the 3 iron C721 here for some good times. It's currently shafted with an AMT white but I'll probably pull that in favor of something lighter and possibly graphite. Very intrigued at how it handles that change, because I kind of love the head.

Hey @rbert715 I quoted a picture below in the attachment that @erock9174 took a while back. It included the E721 6i. Not sure if he has pictures of the 4 or 5i?

With that said, I can see the back of the club at address on the C721 irons in the 4, 5 and 6i's. It goes away on the 7i with how I hold it at address. So I would imagine at address you would see just as much on the E721 irons as you do on the C721 irons, but I could be wrong.

Thank you for the reply!

I've got the 3 iron C721 here for some good times. It's currently shafted with an AMT white but I'll probably pull that in favor of something lighter and possibly graphite. Very intrigued at how it handles that change, because I kind of love the head.
I love the 4i so far, but please don't drag me into 3i ponders... :p

Thank you for the reply!
Of course. Let me know if you have other questions. There's lots of good info on the C721's in this thread, and there will be more to come!

Well here we find ourselves talking about my iron game....and it was on fire today as far as i was concerned. Getting dialed in. Today wa sMarshall play day at the Colonial Country Club at 06730 tee time and we started on #2 and lets look at a hole by hole and what i had for yardage with the irons.
#2- Driver off to the left side in the rough. I will add not range open ahead of tee off, punch out to 105, 56 deg to middle and 2 putt bogey
#3- Driver again snapped left, deep grass left, (i so sucked the first 2 tee shots) hacked it out to fairway to 156, 8 iron to middle of green, with a putt bogey
#4- Par 3 185 so i hit 6 iron, Flushed to a foot from back edge and over hit it 196, chip back over from back rough chip again and 2 putt double bogey.
#5- Driver Left, go figure, but it was straight left not a hook. I was trying to play a fade and just flushed it, pitch out to 171 in. 7 iron to front middle putt bogey, pattern?
#6- 3 wood draw off right side to 188 remaining, 52 deg to middle and 2 putt par, WHAT? PAR LETS GOOOOO
#7- Driver to right rough, chip out, 160 left, 8 iron to right back, 2 putt for Bogey
#8 - Par 3 at 151 to pin nine iron to left middle 2 putt Par
#9 - Par 4 hit 4 iron to middle of fairway, well that was the plan, hit the bunker on the right, pop out to about 90 yds 56deg to middle and 2 putt bogey
10 - 4 iron hit 230 down the middle 135 left with a PW to middle 2 putt par....
11- The Driver was back on the back 9 Blow it down the middle slight draw with the C721 past the bunkers, yep still have 290 is lol hit to 181 left 7 iron to middle right, Par
12- draw down the left had 135 left and dumped it in bunker left, sand shot out putt bogey
13 par 3 110 yds, 56 deg putt par
14 Driver down the right with draw, 140 PW to green and I # PPUTTTTT for bogey
15 Driver down middle to 115- 5 deg to middle with a putt par
16 118 yds, 52 deg past hole pulled to a little below the hole for a 1 putt BIRDIE
17- 5 iron trying to play to middle of fairway before the ditch, did not hit it flush had 191 left into he wind, flushed a 5 iron to back edge with flag back center, 2 putt par
18 draw to left side rough, over cooked it a bit, punched it out to right side then left bunker, hit out and putt bogey
then we went to #1 for the finish and The C721 drive did not disappoint down the right wit a draw to left side past the bunker, 3 wood to 50 yds 56 dg to a few feet and a BIRDIE FINISH
41 front 37 back 78
Half way house
IMG_1413.jpeg
Down #1
IMG_1419.jpeg
Pool house off 16 tee(par 3)
IMG_1417.jpeg
Back of clubhouse
IMG_1412.jpeg

I just have to say as I have in the past; 4th round and I am dialing them in. The touch and the feel of the irons are good, and i like the flight. The distance if good if not great. There was no wind early and then it picked up and the distance into the wind was still there and it was just one towering shot after another. I slowed up the takeaway with a smoother transition and the solid shots were there for sure. New round this coming Saturday at the normal course, it could just get better.
Also, the thing is some of my driver were long but some were crap early with no warm up, but i was able to have the confidence in the 6 or 8 or what ever i needed to punch, gouge or chip out to the middle of the fairway to put the next one on and escape with a bogey at worst. when you just lay the club on the ball its flush. I still intend to resift at some point if i can find what i want, but these are playing well right now. A good day

Last edited:
Next round for these jewels are Saturday morning. Playing pretty much the home course for me. Ball strikes are getting better and more comfortable with the lighter 85's even though they are steel shafts. The launch is higher even with the stronger lofts and the ball drops and sits pretty quick even with he longer 5 or 4 irons shots.

After a few rain outs the last week I'll be getting them out on Saturday with a group of old friends. Let me know if there are any questions, or areas of focus you'd like me to speak to after the round. I'll be updating with Arccos data post round.

Really hoping the rain finds a way to miss us tomorrow morning so I can get these out again

Supposed to be sunny and well here for a 6:50 tee time, have a new toy too......

Supposed to be sunny and well here for a 6:50 tee time, have a new toy too......
New toy :unsure:, have fun! Send some of that good weather too!

Thanks for the decent weather so I could get out @donny475

Had a really solid round, with 67% GIR. These irons are accurate, forgiving, and fun!

So It was a tale of two nines for me today, I started solid with 3 bogies and a Birdie for a 37 on the front, Banging the driver and had 2 over 300 in the first 11 holes. Seriously fun having 50 yards into a par 4 and being almost pin high right on another.
I was hitting fairways and hitting the driver well, GIr on the front nine was 78% only missing 2 greens but both were inches off. Putting was on point and the irons were just a slight draw and the yardages were awesome. I was dropping within a couple of yards to the pin and the ones off were left.
Back nine it was like i lost my timing all together. Driver was still good and actually hit it through the fairway on 1 to a side slope, punched down the fairway and still par's the par 5, long drive on 2 to about 100 yards in and made par, it one one 300 on the next tee pulled the chip, made par, hit a LONG drive on the next to pin high right, but deep grass, chip and 2 putt par. then hit it right of the green into pond=double, next drive was long right into the lake, double. sir was 32% on this nine and just a mirror image of the front. It was a way more enjoyable able walk today. with my new caddy though. made the walk so much more enjoyable...MGI Zip Navigator All Terrain remote caddy
IMG_1435.JPG

Opening hole. Good drive with the C721 to the left side of the fairway. Usually lay up, but wanted to give it a go since I had a great drive. Pulled out the 4i and hit a great shot, over the water and just short of the green. Great ball flight, and really plush feel on contact.

Screenshot_20210717-133539.jpg

Put a drive just right of the fairway, leaving 165 to a back tucked pin. Pulled the 8i to clear some trees, and stuck it in the right side of the green. Fantastic height and feel in this shot.
Screenshot_20210717-133611.jpg

17th hole. Driver gets the water in play so I grab the 4i and put one out in the middle of the fairway. It was very wet, so not much rollout. Put me in the great position to hit the 8i into the green.
Screenshot_20210717-133737.jpg

Score was ok, but mainly due to my 40 putts :rolleyes:... driver and approach were really good overall. Led to some bests during the round:

Screenshot_20210717-140103.jpg

Overall, each time I take the C721 irons out I'm more impressed. The ball flight, feel, and forgiveness make the combo of C721 and Elevate 95's a weapon for a wide range of golfers. Distances are 1/2 a club longer than my old gamers. Ball flight is higher, but even into a breeze they dont get held up. Playing some of my best golf. Need to get a picture, but finish of the clubs is holding up very well too.

Let me know if anyone has questions!

Reactions: JB
That’s awesome

Opening hole. Good drive with the C721 to the left side of the fairway. Usually lay up, but wanted to give it a go since I had a great drive. Pulled out the 4i and hit a great shot, over the water and just short of the green. Great ball flight, and really plush feel on contact.

View attachment 9017190

Put a drive just right of the fairway, leaving 165 to a back tucked pin. Pulled the 8i to clear some trees, and stuck it in the right side of the green. Fantastic height and feel in this shot.
View attachment 9017191

17th hole. Driver gets the water in play so I grab the 4i and put one out in the middle of the fairway. It was very wet, so not much rollout. Put me in the great position to hit the 8i into the green.
View attachment 9017192

Score was ok, but mainly due to my 40 putts :rolleyes:... driver and approach were really good overall. Led to some bests during the round:

View attachment 9017193

Overall, each time I take the C721 irons out I'm more impressed. The ball flight, feel, and forgiveness make the combo of C721 and Elevate 95's a weapon for a wide range of golfers. Distances are 1/2 a club longer than my old gamers. Ball flight is higher, but even into a breeze they dont get held up. Playing some of my best golf. Need to get a picture, but finish of the clubs is holding up very well too.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 4 iron in these for shorter par 4's where you want a fairway finder. The ball flight is just awesome off the face and at 18 degrees, its quite long. I hit it on 10 at Colonial where you want to lay up short of the ditch but be in the middle of the fairway. SHoert shot to the green if you hit it 230ish.

View attachment 9017190

View attachment 9017191

View attachment 9017192

View attachment 9017193

Good to here. The c721s will get back in my bag post tournament that we are playing in. Hope I can get them
To preform as well as the driver.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 4 iron in these for shorter par 4's where you want a fairway finder. The ball flight is just awesome off the face and at 18 degrees, its quite long. I hit it on 10 at Colonial where you want to lay up short of the ditch but be in the middle of the fairway. SHoert shot to the green if you hit it 230ish.
It's fun, thats for sure. Anxious to hear how the 3i performed for @Canadan ....

Taking a deeper look, so far I'm happy with the gapping I'm seeing. Dont pay attention to the 5i, it's been used only for some punch outs. I also use my 6i for a lot of punch outs, so that's why it's being dragged down a bit. 4i is a little high because I hit it off the tee quite a bit, and that gives me more roll out vs hitting it into the green.

Screenshot_20210717-192402.jpg

Back