Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

Ordering arccos today to put on the 721s along with new cp2 midsize grips. Giving them an honest chance.
I've enjoyed Arccos, and it gives you great, concrete, shareable data.

I've enjoyed Arccos, and it gives you great, concrete, shareable data.
Have considered it in the past however my KFTs had weights in end of shafts under grip so that caused issue. 721s it will be great info and will be solving the weight issue in the others. Who knows the 721s may earn a permanent spot

Been playing with the 7 iron quite a bit in the tech studio and think this is one sleeper of a line.

Been playing with the 7 iron quite a bit in the tech studio and think this is one sleeper of a line.
People should heed this advice, watching @Canadan hit it in studio, I am playing it at 170 comfortably and thats with the TT XP 85's. I would love to see what the numbers would be with something like Recoil 95 Protos or the new PGI 100's in stiff.

What shaft are you playing in it?

People should heed this advice, watching @Canadan hit it in studio, I am playing it at 170 comfortably and thats with the TT XP 85's. I would love to see what the numbers would be with something like Recoil 95 Protos or the new PGI 100's in stiff.

What shaft are you playing in it?

Recoil 95.

Will be doing the same mornings are going to consist of some sim range work. 7 or 8 iron. As promised they are going in bag for the next month. First round Sunday good or bad they get a month.

I was just telling @Nate<80 last night about how well these have been playing. Some of my best golf, and best iron play. Shot 83 of a difficult course, and had 40 putts. Average putts, and I'm at 75 :oops:. Irin play was a huge reason why. 67%GIR. Good from lots of different lies. Distance, plus accuracy.

I have another 7am tee time with the C721's. Each round has been better than the last for the most part. Looking forward to a great day and getting there in time for the Driving range practice session before tee off.

I was just telling @Nate<80 last night about how well these have been playing. Some of my best golf, and best iron play. Shot 83 of a difficult course, and had 40 putts. Average putts, and I'm at 75 :oops:. Irin play was a huge reason why. 67%GIR. Good from lots of different lies. Distance, plus accuracy.
I’m just finding a pretty awesome descent angle along with good launch and speed. It makes for a solid package of distance and forgiveness.

I’m just finding a pretty awesome descent angle along with good launch and speed. It makes for a solid package of distance and forgiveness.
That is Key for me on these and why i went for the higher launching shafts along with the stronger lofts of the C721. I am able to get the hight and distance out of the se and the ball drops and holds the greens even when i am firing a 5 or 4 iron from 190-200 yards. Having that height and soft drop to of my Tour B Rx is a big help

I've noticed the launch and decent angle on these too. Had to get over trees with both 7i and 8i. No issues getting up and over, while still hitting my distances and holding the green.

Have you captured any data on launch and decent angles? Just curious to see where it falls for you compared to others you've been hitting.

I've noticed the launch and decent angle on these too. Had to get over trees with both 7i and 8i. No issues getting up and over, while still hitting my distances and holding the green.

Have you captured any data on launch and decent angles? Just curious to see where it falls for you compared to others you've been hitting.
Launch with these doesn’t seem to be an issue with the 721s even the rdx shaft launches plenty high. Just need to get comfortable with them. Will start getting reacquainted with them again in the morning. Sim early Saturday and round with them on Sunday. JB what other shafts have you tried in the 721.

I have another 7am tee time with the C721's. Each round has been better than the last for the most part. Looking forward to a great day and getting there in time for the Driving range practice session before tee off.
Hope I can get them to preform as well as you and @gkeller813 have.

67% GIR is absolutely filthy. So great to hear.

Got my 100 swings in this morning with the C721s. Learned a few things. If I get wrists set and release through the ball these are guaranteed to draw. Also learned that I don’t believe the shot height on sky track. From now on I’ll only use shot height as a comparison from club to club not trusting actual number. 7 iron total distance was coming in around the 175 number. Will be putting on new cp2 wraps early next week.

And then one day, it all clicks......I shot 76 today with 4 birdies. Okay i had a couple of bogies that I should not have had, short sided myself or got lazy late in the round. Still, These irons are awesome. To be able to hit a loose tee shot and maybe be 176 yards out and know, I can hit the 7 iron, slight draw and its money. I hit 2 par 5's in two today with Awesome Drives with the C721 Driver. One down wind, Diver-9 iron, the other Driver 5 iron , one resulting in a Birdie, the other, a 3 putt par...The other 3 birdies were all on par 4's All the result of Iron shots being dialed in and going right where i wanted them.
Today was an awesome day for ball striking. Played the Tour B RX and I played well with these irons.
Gir was 66% but i can say 4 of those missed were less than 1 foot off the green.
Fairways hit was 12 of 14 and there were some long shots into the wind and a few more down wind .

And then one day, it all clicks......I shot 76 today with 4 birdies. Okay i had a couple of bogies that I should not have had, short sided myself or got lazy late in the round. Still, These irons are awesome. To be able to hit a loose tee shot and maybe be 176 yards out and know, I can hit the 7 iron, slight draw and its money. I hit 2 par 5's in two today with Awesome Drives with the C721 Driver. One down wind, Diver-9 iron, the other Driver 5 iron , one resulting in a Birdie, the other, a 3 putt par...The other 3 birdies were all on par 4's All the result of Iron shots being dialed in and going right where i wanted them.
Today was an awesome day for ball striking. Played the Tour B RX and I played well with these irons.
Gir was 66% but i can say 4 of those missed were less than 1 foot off the green.
Fairways hit was 12 of 14 and there were some long shots into the wind and a few more down wind .
Nice. Hope mine preform similar tomorrow.

C721 in the bag for the next month. If anyone has any specific info they are interested in let me know. Can get more comparison info to my KFT s if you would like. @JB what shafts have you tried in the 721s other than the recoil 95

C721 in the bag for the next month. If anyone has any specific info they are interested in let me know. Can get more comparison info to my KFT s if you would like. @JB what shafts have you tried in the 721s other than the recoil 95
Stock steel and I liked that too. My joints just prefer composite.

Stock steel and I liked that too. My joints just prefer composite.
Give it a few more years. You just think you hurt now. 🤣🤣 Considering a few other shaft options a little later.

Little about today’s round. Driver worked well. Used 4 iron off tee on 3 of the par 4s. 4 iron distance was right at 210. Between driver and hit 11 of 15 fairways hitting all 3 with 4 iron. Hit 8 greens with 6 others just off edge long and left. Very satisfying day on the course. With my normal miss being slight push right today was devoted to solid ball striking and to groove a right to left ball flight. The 721s are very easy to turn over and get that preferred ball flight. Goal is to continue testing these and grooving my swing at the same time. If I could change one thing about them it would be to slim down the heads every so slightly. Given the forgiveness of these I’m sure I can get used to the look of the head.

Little about today’s round. Driver worked well. Used 4 iron off tee on 3 of the par 4s. 4 iron distance was right at 210. Between driver and hit 11 of 15 fairways hitting all 3 with 4 iron. Hit 8 greens with 6 others just off edge long and left. Very satisfying day on the course. With my normal miss being slight push right today was devoted to solid ball striking and to groove a right to left ball flight. The 721s are very easy to turn over and get that preferred ball flight. Goal is to continue testing these and grooving my swing at the same time. If I could change one thing about them it would be to slim down the heads every so slightly. Given the forgiveness of these I’m sure I can get used to the look of the head.
What do you think about sound and feel? After a few range sessions, I wasnt a fan. But after getting it out on the course, and getting comfortable with them I've been really happy. Solid feel and sound, with enough forgiveness to make sure I experience it more often than not.

What do you think about sound and feel? After a few range sessions, I wasnt a fan. But after getting it out on the course, and getting comfortable with them I've been really happy. Solid feel and sound, with enough forgiveness to make sure I experience it more often than not.
Sound and feel on good center face strikes are spot on. You know for sure when you get it out toward the toe which you should. Well stuck ball you hardly feel anything. Thin shots although not being to penal in distance have a definite feel and sound.

I have to tell you, I have not felt like the sound or feel is in anyway detrimental to my experience with these irons. The feel is fine and I have not heard any sound that is put off from them. When you flush one, it is just gone

Back