Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

Sound and feel on good center face strikes are spot on. You know for sure when you get it out toward the toe which you should. Well stuck ball you hardly feel anything. Thin shots although not being to penal in distance have a definite feel and sound.
I have to tell you, I have not felt like the sound or feel is in anyway detrimental to my experience with these irons. The feel is fine and I have not heard any sound that is put off from them. When you flush one, it is just gone
I agree with you both. Sound and feel have been very good. Low on the face and you know it, but it has still gone straight, with maybe only 75% of the full swing yardage

Is the sound and feel as good as a fully Forged iron? No. But it's not bad, plus you get more forgiveness.

I hit a C today to get loose-ish while I was waiting.

Sweet Christmas! I kind of forgot..

I hit a C today to get loose-ish while I was waiting.

Sweet Christmas! I kind of forgot..

Its just that, If you fall into the realm of trying to swing at 80-85% you can rip it, the ball is just Gone and on line. Then you still can pump one if so needed the extra few yards. I am getting more and more comfortable with the se beast every outing

:love: my Arccos tags. If I had to do it again - I'd probably order the grips instead of the tags. The data that is provided is excellent and you can really dig in. You'll love them @bbutler!

I've noticed the launch and decent angle on these too. Had to get over trees with both 7i and 8i. No issues getting up and over, while still hitting my distances and holding the green.

Have you captured any data on launch and decent angles? Just curious to see where it falls for you compared to others you've been hitting.
Launch is very high for me and the descent angle is very good. Easy to hold greens. Distance is solid as well. I'm struggling with the shaft combo and so I'm all over the place with them - not nearly as accurate experience as @gkeller813 is having. Anyone know the tip size for these irons?

Launch is very high for me and the descent angle is very good. Easy to hold greens. Distance is solid as well. I'm struggling with the shaft combo and so I'm all over the place with them - not nearly as accurate experience as @gkeller813 is having. Anyone know the tip size for these irons?
Pretty sure they are 370

:love: my Arccos tags. If I had to do it again - I'd probably order the grips instead of the tags. The data that is provided is excellent and you can really dig in. You'll love them @bbutler!
If the Lamkin sonar midsize were available I would have gotten them with the sensors imbedded in them.

New shafts inbound....we shall see if the heavier with VSS is what i believe it will be. I have a round at WaterChase Tomorrow morning with the current shafts. Might have the news ones in by Saturdays round depending on free time, believe i will make time to replace them as long as shipping is really 2 day

New shafts inbound....we shall see if the heavier with VSS is what i believe it will be. I have a round at WaterChase Tomorrow morning with the current shafts. Might have the news ones in by Saturdays round depending on free time, believe i will make time to replace them as long as shipping is really 2 day
I think you'll like the VSS paired with the VIBRCOR in the C271 irons. Can't wait to see how they perform for you!

Looking forward to your thoughts

@Candan does ABSURD things with this 3i.

Like, I feel bad for the thing he hits it so hard. :oops:

@Candan does ABSURD things with this 3i.

Like, I feel bad for the thing he hits it so hard. :oops:

I no longer hit 3 irons, but i know how long the 4 iron is. These irons have brought a resurgence to my game and are trending in the right way for sure. Whats next for my C721's.....new shafts come in today. Heads are off and waiting for the package

Hey @Canadan as you continue to hit the 3i, I'm curious how it plays against the Cobra Speedzone 4i shafted with the Catalyst 80. Right now I'm hitting my C721 4i farther and straighter than the SZ, so the SZ is a club on it's way out. Knowing you have experience with both now, I'd be curious your thoughts on distance and forgiveness.

I'm trying to decide what to replace the spot the SZ had, and I'm really interested in the C721 3i. Also can't help but wonder how the C721 hybrid would compare.

Pulled the TT XP 85 shafts Wed Evening and I have replaced with Elevate 105's in Stiff with VSS. I like the flight with the Elevates in the past and yes I know that I was hitting them well, but i just believe they could be better.I have a 7am tee time tomorrow morning, so a new set of shafts is just what the Dr ordered....yes, I glued them up in the kitchen as it was over 100 in the garage.....NO, Mama was not home

64930103108__97957585-FDA9-4A89-BC75-664F1699E35F.jpeg64930104056__DC0447E0-084B-492D-AFA0-D23E6E4EDAE6.jpeg

We won’t tell.

Pulled the TT XP 85 shafts Wed Evening and I have replaced with Elevate 105's in Stiff with VSS. I like the flight with the Elevates in the past and yes I know that I was hitting them well, but i just believe they could be better.I have a 7am tee time tomorrow morning, so a new set of shafts is just what the Dr ordered....yes, I glued them up in the kitchen as it was over 100 in the garage.....NO, Mama was not home

View attachment 9019578View attachment 9019579
I'm thinking it's worth a couple golf balls to keep quiet :)

Got a few swings on today with the new cp2 midsize grips. So much better than stock Lamkin grip. These may become a really nice forgiving set of irons. A few tweaks here and there. The cp2 dropped swing weight a little. My guess is they are now in the D0 range maybe. If and when golfworks gets swing weight scales back in stock it will be quick and easy to check. Hope to get them back out on course soon. Finally broke down and joined the arccos clan. My seemingly full time part time job has put a damper on my golf time.

SO, Guys......I believe i found the Magic Combination.......for me anyway. I originally received the C721 Irons with an XP85 True Temper Stiff shafts. Last week i purchased a set of True Temper Elevate 105's in Stiff with VSS. The 85's did not have VSS and i like the dampening fo these old hands....

I pulled the heads wednesday, glued the m up Thursday, put grips on yesterday and to the course we went this morning.

OMG these are hot and long and straight ! I can draw them if i want. It felt like my game from 10 years ago and these shafts in the C721's made all the difference. Like some others i felt the heads were little heavy for 85gm shafts. Well I now have 105's and I AM STOKED, here is the rundown on yardages in and clubs i hit.
Played the red and white courses at Prairie Lakes.
1. Hit Driver and had 187 in, 6 iron to middle back of green, pin was down front.....
2. 137 in PW to middle of green
3. 178 in 7 iron, BIRDIE!
4. Par 5 laid up, 135 to center- PW
5. Par 3 126 3/4 PW
6. 97 left and 56 deg
7. 147 9 iron
8, 181 6 iron
9. 101 left but a tree in the line, 6 iron punch draw to 15 feet
White
1. lay up 118 left 52 deg
2. 148 9 iron
3 90 left 56 low bit and stop, BIRDIE
4 139 PW
5 par 3 128 3/4 PW
6 151 9 iron
7. 163 left 8 iron
8 par 3 145 9 iron
9. 167 bt in the trees, 6 iron punch 5 yards short...

2 birdies, shot 76, I am in love with these irons, with the new shafts

Dang, that's a major yardage on those clubs

SO, Guys......I believe i found the Magic Combination.......for me anyway. I originally received the C721 Irons with an XP85 True Temper Stiff shafts. Last week i purchased a set of True Temper Elevate 105's in Stiff with VSS. The 85's did not have VSS and i like the dampening fo these old hands....

I pulled the heads wednesday, glued the m up Thursday, put grips on yesterday and to the course we went this morning.

OMG these are hot and long and straight ! I can draw them if i want. It felt like my game from 10 years ago and these shafts in the C721's made all the difference. Like some others i felt the heads were little heavy for 85gm shafts. Well I now have 105's and I AM STOKED, here is the rundown on yardages in and clubs i hit.
Played the red and white courses at Prairie Lakes.
1. Hit Driver and had 187 in, 6 iron to middle back of green, pin was down front.....
2. 137 in PW to middle of green
3. 178 in 7 iron, BIRDIE!
4. Par 5 laid up, 135 to center- PW
5. Par 3 126 3/4 PW
6. 97 left and 56 deg
7. 147 9 iron
8, 181 6 iron
9. 101 left but a tree in the line, 6 iron punch draw to 15 feet
White
1. lay up 118 left 52 deg
2. 148 9 iron
3 90 left 56 low bit and stop, BIRDIE
4 139 PW
5 par 3 128 3/4 PW
6 151 9 iron
7. 163 left 8 iron
8 par 3 145 9 iron
9. 167 bt in the trees, 6 iron punch 5 yards short...

2 birdies, shot 76, I am in love with these irons, with the new shafts
Nice to hear. I had better ball striking yesterday with just the addition of heavier grips.

Has me thinking more about those PGI 100s

Back