Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

The more weight in the toe should theoretically slow the face rotation making it harder to turn over. Toe weighting in irons is more used for stability and increased forgiveness than ball flight as I understand it.
I would agree with this. My limited experience with a couple Radspeed irons I was experimenting with seemed to have extra weight in toe which caused me to leave them open slightly at impact if I wasn’t careful.

We are all waiting to get the c721 irons on the course for review and testing.

Some 4i comparisons with Cobra KFT. Overall the C721 head is bigger, both height and length. Also a bit more visible in the back of the C721 4i.

KFT left, C721 Right

20210603_162220.jpg
20210603_162154.jpg
20210603_162133.jpg
20210603_162113.jpg
20210603_211606.jpg

Last edited:
Storms today wont allow a test drive, but I'll have more initial thoughts later tonight. Let me know if you want to see anything or have questions!

By foot I hope you mean course :ROFLMAO:
was referring to Turkeyfoot!

Any questions - yes where is a driving range halfway between us... I MUST HIT!

was referring to Turkeyfoot!

Any questions - yes where is a driving range halfway between us... I MUST HIT!
Wherever, we need to get together!

Look forward to putting these in play.

OK you have to go hit one ball in the backyard with PW...

Initial thoughts:

Overall I was kind of surprised by the size of both the topline, as well as the overall head size. It was larger than I expected. And there is a little noticeable junk in the trunk on the 4i-6i. Nothing crazy, but a bit more than what I was expecting. In between the Cobra KFT and the Cobra Speedzone, at least in the 4i's I have. From the 7i - PW is it not noticeable at address, and the overall difference in head size doesn't seem as prominent. This was really what stuck out to me at first, but it is nothing that is so far out there that I wouldn't at least give them a shot.

The Satin finish is really well done, with just enough polish to make the back of the club pop, but nothing to distract when you are looking down at the club face. I really enjoy the look of the club face.

Overall, a decent looking package. Not my favorite, but nothing that jumps out to me as ugly or cheap looking.

Excited to hit these!

OK you have to go hit one ball in the backyard with PW...
I was going to tonight, but the lightning scared me away. I would have loved to give them a shot otherwise, and will be doing so tomorrow, probably on a coffee break!

Bumping this back up in hopes the rest of the TEEm gets these in hand today. Let us know if you have any questions or if you would like to see anything.

Bumping this back up in hopes the rest of the TEEm gets these in hand today. Let us know if you have any questions or if you would like to see anything.
already have my chair by the door waiting....lol

Also have a 7 am tee time tomorrow and praying no rain

already have my chair by the door waiting....lol

Also have a 7 am tee time tomorrow and praying no rain
those first swings with these are going to be awesome I can tell. Interested to see the direct comparison to KFT, also looking like a TM offering as well.

In the bag!

20210604_095044.jpg
20210604_095107.jpg

20210604_095114.jpg

She is sitting there waiting for the new irons......IMG_1291.jpeg

Back