Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

So the C's are hollow bodied, the E's aren't... interesting. I hope they do well!

Some of the best looking TE irons I have seen in a long time!

So the C's are hollow bodied, the E's aren't... interesting. I hope they do well!
Correct! The E's just have a massive undercut in the cavity to maximize speed potential, the bigger profile lends more to that than going hollow body I would guess.

The E's vs RadSpeed seems like a must comparo.

The E's vs RadSpeed seems like a must comparo.
That is a comparison I really do want to see visually! Also want to see the C721 next to something like the KFT's

Gosh darn it those are good looking irons!

I see you C721 irons :cool:

I like the "powerful long irons, with the feel of a forged blade." Sign me up for that!

Missed the TEEm by one year - I thought the EXS pros were nice! Wow these look awesome! Great offerings -

I think EXS 220 and Pro lineup of 2020 got ears and eyes to perk up - this next series is going to make them a household name.

That is a comparison I really do want to see visually! Also want to see the C721 next to something like the KFT's
that would be a fun one!

Missed the TEEm by one year - I thought the EXS pros were nice! Wow these look awesome! Great offerings -

I think EXS 220 and Pro lineup of 2020 got ears and eyes to perk up - this next series is going to make them a household name.
I agree, 2021 offerings from TEE have been fantastic thus far.

I've been gaming an EX10 Beta 3w the last 2 years, based on the positive feedback I go there, and I wasn't disappointed. So I was aware of TEE, but couldn't agree more on your assessment. The EXS220 line up make me look harder, and now the 721 releases have made me stand up.

Great to see the release come out, I have ordered a 220 with he KBS graphite to try out and see how they feel to me, also ordered a Recoil 95 and a couple other shafts to find the right one for me. Would love be a part of the testing for TE this year

Does E have draw bias as in other items released? offset in those? Think there might have been some of these during showcase at THP, but not sure if anyone has held / seen in person.

Now I could get used to playing these. Love the look of E series (y) A sweet shaft combo like maybe the new UST Dart?? Badass!

Does E have draw bias as in other items released? offset in those? Think there might have been some of these during showcase at THP, but not sure if anyone has held / seen in person.
There were not at the showcase. We don't have them in hand.....yet.

No added draw weighting if that is what you are asking. Not like the 521 lines.

Now I could get used to playing these. Love the look of E series (y) A sweet shaft combo like maybe the new UST Dart?? Badass!
Man, the C's and those shaft would look killer.

Good info @Jman . I have a friend who is honestly bugging the **** out of me about the C's. Convinced they'll be perfect for him. I'm looking forward to a chance to hit them. A little plain, but the C's look pretty good to me for how far I think they're gonna go. I think the KFT comparison sounds like fun.

The e721's have a little offset like any other game improvement iron but doesn't look anywhere near the offset of say the C521 irons or E521 Iron woods.

Just watched the 2nd swing robot guy hit them. His shots with the C721 were ending just right of center and the E721 just left of center. Nothing extreme either way.
Really digging the E721's. I will be ordering a 7i once they hit their trial/demo page.

imo, their best looking irons...too bad i don't have to worry about lusting after them

imo, their best looking irons...too bad i don't have to worry about lusting after them
Totally agree, best looking non true players irons I’ve seen from them (the EXS Pro’s and the MB’s are just a different category altogether haha)

Good info @Jman . I have a friend who is honestly bugging the **** out of me about the C's. Convinced they'll be perfect for him. I'm looking forward to a chance to hit them. A little plain, but the C's look pretty good to me for how far I think they're gonna go. I think the KFT comparison sounds like fun.
I totally think it’d be a fun comparison for sure

I totally think it’d be a fun comparison for sure
The more I've thought about it, the more I like it. The numbers are great, but I want to know how they FEEL up against each other.

Great article @Jman, not sure I will get a chance to see these where I’m at but they definitely are intriguing.

How about a shootout with the C721 and the Hogan PTx PROs?

Back