Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

10.5 Fuji Ventus Red

10.5 smoke black RDX 60 stiff

The driver looks so much better live than in the marketing pictures. Isn't that supposed to be the other way around?
I was going to say the same. It looks REALLY good. Making me regret the B21 just a bit. Those hybrids, they might have a shot at booting the old XR and M2 out this year if I could ever find one local to hit.

I went 9.5 with the Ventus red 60. Went back and forth between that and the RDX blue. Excited to give the C721 a go!

Here’s my setup:

Head: 9.5 Degree
Shaft: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 60
Flex: 6.5 (X)

I went 9.5 with the Ventus red 60. Went back and forth between that and the RDX blue. Excited to give the C721 a go!
I couldn’t decide on the shaft... but I hit the ball pretty high and I want a lower ball flight. Otherwise I would have went the same Ventus.

I was going to say the same. It looks REALLY good. Making me regret the B21 just a bit. Those hybrids, they might have a shot at booting the old XR and M2 out this year if I could ever find one local to hit.
I’ll let you know soon enough. Will get to compare them side by side.

👀

Glad to be TEEm Tour Edge, gonna be one hell of a ride this year folks

Glad to be TEEm Tour Edge, gonna be one hell of a ride this year folks
I mean....I might just tag along while doing my reviews. 🔥🔥

The Livestream today was awesome. Excited for you four that are part of Teem Tour Egde and they are starting you off with what appears to be a pretty special driver.

We can only hope we do as detailed reviews as @Jman.
Nah, Im just a dude like you guys, who got my start on a kick ass forum testing opportunity. It’s not a competition, it’s all about bringing copious and honest thoughts....and man....there’s nothing more fun!

Nah, Im just a dude like you guys, who got my start on a kick ass forum testing opportunity. It’s not a competition, it’s all about bringing copious and honest thoughts....and man....there’s nothing more fun!
Seriously can't wait to get that first delivery!

I'm ready to test out this reduced thickness to see how much speed and forgiveness I can get out of the new Diamond Face 2.0 🔥

I’m going to stock up on aleve. Think I’m going to need it.

I’m going to stock up on aleve. Think I’m going to need it.
Maybe that is one of the twists, the TEEm sponsored by aleve! Years supply in the first box :ROFLMAO:

What is everyone's favorite feature if the new driver. From Ridgeback, to the carbon fiber wings, or the new Diamond Face 2.0? What intrigues you the most?

What is everyone's favorite feature if the new driver. From Ridgeback, to the carbon fiber wings, or the new Diamond Face 2.0? What intrigues you the most?
Face technology and ridgeback. The ridgeback might work in alignment. Hoping that we also get extra weights to experiment with.

The amount of carbon in the head and the way the wings wrap it’s pretty cutting edge.

Face technology and ridgeback. The ridgeback might work in alignment. Hoping that we also get extra weights to experiment with.
The face technology is interesting. Going from 3 to 7 thicknesses in the face, from Diamond 1.0 to 2.0, is intriguing. Plus add the thinner, faster, and more forgiving face thickness, and I like what it has to offer!

The amount of carbon in the head and the way the wings wrap it’s pretty cutting edge.
I enjoyed the talk about the wings, plus the way they integrated the ridgeback to help with sound. Really cool way to move weight around, but keep the same great sound profile that the EXS220 had.

I need to gush on this hybrid some more.

You all.

🔥🔥🔥

No, it’s not tiny like the Apex Pro, but it’s still got this look at setup that’s so stinking balanced I can’t put my finger quite on how to truly do it justice one description. It inspires confidence from the tee and the turf, it’s hot, it spins enough still which makes it infinitely more playable, and the sound is impeccable.

Im a big fan.

Back