Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

These look yummy
C721 irons

E721 irons

looks like they took them down :(

Patience gents. :censored:;)

Today is the day....not sure how much willpower I’m going to be able to muster to try and resist. :oops:

Who am I kidding, I’m totally going to order some clubs today. 👀

I've never been disappointed with a TE hybrid. I've used 3 different iterations and they've all been $$

I’m about to go crazy, these are live, and my wallet as well as wife are gonna HATE me

You all....that hybrid crown :love:

Ugh this driver and fairway wood are calling my name. They look amazing and the tech is nuts for that price point!

The crown pics of the fairway and driver are SICK! It looks way better than in the initial release pics we got.

The crown pics of the fairway and driver are SICK! It looks way better than in the initial release pics we got.

Looks a lot better. They should take the pics down from the website as they make it look like cheap garbage. The actual pics are night and day.

Looks a lot better. They should take the pics down from the website as they make it look like cheap garbage. The actual pics are night and day.
How do you really feel? :oops:

Crown reminds me of this release.

images.jpeg
taylormade_burner_driver_crown.jpg

It looks awesome. They are doing big things at Tour Edge!

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing those, as it really does a good job of showing it off better. I really like the overall package, and if it adds onto the last line, :oops:

Never hit a hybrid before, the the TEE 721 is calling my name.

Must. Resist.

Thanks for sharing those, as it really does a good job of showing it off better. I really like the overall package, and if it adds onto the last line, :oops:

Never hit a hybrid before, the the TEE 721 is calling my name.
I totally ordered a hybrid today. 👀

Have you played the TEE hybrid before?
This one? No. Others? Yeah, I’ve reviewed a couple and played (and raved) about the 220 for a while.

Im hell bent for ousting the SIM right now and this one checks the tech boxes and the looks one as well for me. Couldn’t resist.

This one? No. Others? Yeah, I’ve reviewed a couple and played (and raved) about the 220 for a while.

Im hell bent for ousting the SIM right now and this one checks the tech boxes and the looks one as well for me. Couldn’t resist.
I figured you had played the 220, just couldn't remember. Excited to hear how it compares once you get it out. I love the look of the 721 hybrid, and could really see trying it out sometime this year. Love my EX10 3w, so I'd love to check out a new club from TEE and give a hybrid a go.

I figured you had played the 220, just couldn't remember. Excited to hear how it compares once you get it out. I love the look of the 721 hybrid, and could really see trying it out sometime this year. Love my EX10 3w, so I'd love to check out a new club from TEE and give a hybrid a go.
I’m hoping it does the deed and offs the SIM Max, I want it to, I know that! :ROFLMAO:

Back