Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I’m hoping it does the deed and offs the SIM Max, I want it to, I know that! :ROFLMAO:
Which loft did you go? And I'm guessing Smoke Black RDX?

Which loft did you go? And I'm guessing Smoke Black RDX?
Yeah, I’ve played the TGI 80 so it kinda forced my hand for my speed. Plenty of options if I need to change it though.

I have been a fan of TEE hybrids for some time. Started with CBX 3&4, then CBX 119 in 3&4 and recently replaced the 3 with an M5 5 wood.

So I ordered a 721 4H yesterday. UPS tracking sent today. Looking forward to it. Been thinking that I needed a lighter shaft. We'll see. Broke my rule about getting fit, but I was fit for my entire bag except the hybrids.

Last edited:
I have been a fan of TEE hybrids for some time. Started with CBX 3&4, then CBX 119 in 3&4 and recently replaced the 3 with an M5 5 wood.

So I ordered a 721 4H yesterday. UPS tracking sent today. Looking forward to it. Been thinking that I needed a lighter shaft. We'll see. Broke my rule about getting fit, but I was fit for my entire bag except the hybrids.
NICE! I ordered the 4H as well. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

NICE! I ordered the 4H as well. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
Yes will do! Was due for delivery tomorrow, but weather delays. Don’t matter much now, here in Houston I’m more concerned with keeping power on at the house!!!

Yes will do! Was due for delivery tomorrow, but weather delays. Don’t matter much now, here in Houston I’m more concerned with keeping power on at the house!!!
Get it yet? Can’t wait to see some in hand pics!

Get it yet? Can’t wait to see some in hand pics!
No, UPS weather delays, was initially due for delivery yesterday, but looks like it’s stuck in Louisville. With no update on delivery. Was really hoping to have it for this weelend, but it might be too cold in Houston this weekend anyway.

how about you?

Its arrived!, Its arriveddddd!

Nice looking club. Hope to go hit it tomorrow. Head shape is much larger than the CBX 119, more like a fairway than a hybrid, face is a hair shorter. And lenght is 1/4" longer than the standard CBX 119.

Carbon Fiber looks sweet, hard to get a good pic with all that gloss. I asked for 1/16" over on the grip and they did just that. Nice job on getting it right. But I'm planning to regrip my whole set in some GP MCC Plus 4 anyway.

Although I have a custom headcover for this, the supplied cover is nice.

IMG_2559.jpg IMG_2563.jpg IMG_2565.jpg IMG_2571.jpg IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg IMG_2578.jpg IMG_2579.jpg IMG_2582.jpg IMG_2583.jpg

Last edited:
TEE usually performs really well in the most wanted driver tests. Surprised the c721 did so poorly. Not that the test means it’s a bad driver, it was just surprising to see

Its arrived!, Its arriveddddd!

Nice looking club. Hope to go it it tomorrow. Head shape is much larger than the CBX 119, more like a fairway than a hybrid, face is a hair shorter. And lenght is 1/4" longer than the standard CBX 119.

Carbon Fiber looks sweet, hard to get a good pic with all that gloss. I asked for 1/16" over on the grip and they did just that. Nice job on getting it right. But I'm planning to regrip my whole sent in some GP MCC Plus 4 anyway.

Although I have a custom headcover for this, the supplied cover is nice.

View attachment 8994668View attachment 8994669View attachment 8994670View attachment 8994671View attachment 8994672View attachment 8994673View attachment 8994674View attachment 8994675View attachment 8994676View attachment 8994677
Great looking club! And agree, the stock TEE headcover are quality!

Crown and face are amazing looking. Just stunning. Not sure how I missed this thread on the first go around.

TEE usually performs really well in the most wanted driver tests. Surprised the c721 did so poorly. Not that the test means it’s a bad driver, it was just surprising to see
I wouldn’t say it did poorly, the demand category always gets them, and it’s why the demand category is dumb as hell.

Hybrid is here and :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I wouldn’t say it did poorly, the demand category always gets them, and it’s why the demand category is dumb as hell.

unless I am reading the results wrong, it came in 33rd place out of 37 drivers with regard to forgiveness and 26th out of 37 with regard to strokes gained. It did do pretty good on distance coming in at 11th. However, the exs and the exs 220 won the “best value driver” their year on the test and finished top 10 overall. This year the exs pro finished top 5 overall. The 721 was a ways behind all of the other tee releases from what I’m seeing.

unless I am reading the results wrong, it came in 33rd place out of 37 drivers with regard to forgiveness and 26th out of 37 with regard to strokes gained. It did do pretty good on distance coming in at 11th. However, the exs and the exs 220 won the “best value driver” their year on the test and finished top 10 overall. This year the exs pro finished top 5 overall. The 721 was a ways behind all of the other tee releases from what I’m seeing.
Hahaha, oh, you’re talking “that” list. Yeah, I take nothing from that one, at all, ever.

Good news is THP will have one in hand for review, and after doing the most thorough reviews out there on the EXS 220 and EXS Pro drivers last year, it should be fun. ;)

Hahaha, oh, you’re talking “that” list. Yeah, I take nothing from that one, at all, ever.

Good news is THP will have one in hand for review, and after doing the most thorough reviews out there on the EXS 220 and EXS Pro drivers last year, it should be fun. ;)
Looking forward to the reviews. I thought the 220 was an excellent driver. I’m hoping more of the same from the 721

I have a sneaky suspicion that TEEm Tour Edge will be receiving metal woods at some point this year.

I have a sneaky suspicion that TEEm Tour Edge will be receiving metal woods at some point this year.
👀

🔥🔥🔥

Hybrid is going straight to the course today, and the SIM Max is getting moved to a HS kid.

👀

1F98E6AD-4C34-4F91-9834-8A5C3D7D1278.jpeg8D948E94-834B-4B9F-9C31-08B87A3940D8.jpeg757B73EB-D23E-43A0-9555-1F049BF4E585.jpegD5799D4A-9D4B-4A77-A3B9-76DA1DF42711.jpeg4D4CC267-4F26-44C0-9476-85F6AEB9DCE4.jpeg91BC2280-8CF3-4314-A1D0-E1EB6B78E797.jpeg3228730B-7878-4B5F-A13A-C40CA0FEDB83.jpegB5AB058F-82CF-4E0A-B7D6-11CA68D1A767.jpegE11D5690-8A5C-4BDB-B74A-D99E76CB8B4C.jpeg

Last edited:
That thing above?

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

That thing above?

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
In more detail please :ROFLMAO:.

Question too. That carbon fiber crown, was it distracting in any way while playing? Looks a bit busy from the picture in the sun, but genuinely curious.

In more detail please :ROFLMAO:.

Question too. That carbon fiber crown, was it distracting in any way while playing? Looks a bit busy from the picture in the sun, but genuinely curious.
I’ll have some deep initial thoughts tomorrow!

No more distracting than any driver with carbon fiber visible, or the Sim Max hybrid I played last year.

Hybrid is here and :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I've never paid that much attention to TEE, but it seems that I'll have to start. One thing this post reminded me of was something a buddy of mine told me about a year ago. He was browsing around a local golf shop and spotted some TEE hybrids on sale. He liked the looks of them, and the feel, so asked if they had any in the hitting bay, and they did. He said the performance was outstanding, and he bought it and immediately put it in his bag.

I don't know whether I should have joined this side or not. Now, I have to look at the club demo schedule again for a local course to see if they have TEE on it! I already have to go at Callaway Apex 21 irons, and now these! You doggone guys are gonna run me broke!

Some quick driver pictures.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Back