Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

192g with no adapter, that’s with a stock 10g weight
Pretty much the same as the EXS220. My head was 193g and the TEE adapter is ~9g so 202g total which is about the going rate these days for driver plus adapter.

I’m trying to see if I still have one of my Beta’s to get you some comparison pics. God I loved that fairway.
After some swing changes took, it was a flipping monster for me.

And your pics and early feedback are not doing my wallet any favors...

So about the speed tested shafts: if I’m looking at the fairway on TE’s webpage: is that the recommended swing speed for a driver or fairway? For reference I was testing a Epic Max 3W in regular a couple weeks ago and was high 80s low 90s SS according to DSG.

So about the speed tested shafts: if I’m looking at the fairway on TE’s webpage: is that the recommended swing speed for a driver or fairway? For reference I was testing a Epic Max 3W in regular a couple weeks ago and was high 80s low 90s SS according to DSG.

Their swing speed recommendations are all based off driver swing speed. With a 3w in the low 90’s you’d be mid to upper 90’s likely with a driver. I’d say S flex for you unless your transition is really smooth and or you need launch then maybe R flex.

Their swing speed recommendations are all based off driver swing speed. With a 3w in the low 90’s you’d be mid to upper 90’s likely with a driver. I’d say S flex for you unless your transition is really smooth and or you need launch then maybe R flex.
Thank you. I usually have always played R but after seeing that (and it looking like I was hitting the ball super high and losing some yards on the sim) I’m thinking I need to go to S. I was told years ago I was stiff but never switched. I think my SS at times was in that weird category where I could go either or...

I too have no one in the area that carries the TEE C721 driver, but as soon as the stimulus checks show up in our account, I am pulling the trigger on a driver for me (and maybe the 3 wood) and a set of C521 Combo irons for the wife.

Definitely... Will have old vs new. EXS vs C721
I will be looking forward to this head to head comparison. Do hope the C721 arrives soon enough so you 2 can complete it before my 30 day return policy expires for the EXS220 that is due to arrive tomorrow. No doubt the C721 will out perform the 220 but by how much regarding distance on those forgiveness shots.
I went with the EXS 220 pre-owned as it was 50% of new price and I'm sure it will out perform my current M3 which has great forgiveness regard direction but sacrifices distance.

Pretty much the same as the EXS220. My head was 193g and the TEE adapter is ~9g so 202g total which is about the going rate these days for driver plus adapter.
That is good to know. My M3 head weighs in at 204g without the adapter so -10g should help increase my very slow swing speed.

All are based off driver speeds.

I will be looking forward to this head to head comparison. Do hope the C721 arrives soon enough so you 2 can complete it before my 30 day return policy expires for the EXS220 that is due to arrive tomorrow. No doubt the C721 will out perform the 220 but by how much regarding distance on those forgiveness shots.
I went with the EXS 220 pre-owned as it was 50% of new price and I'm sure it will out perform my current M3 which has great forgiveness regard direction but sacrifices distance.

That is good to know. My M3 head weighs in at 204g without the adapter so -10g should help increase my very slow swing speed.
220 is significantly more forgiving than the M3, you’ll be pleased.

Brought the driver, 3w, and 4h to the range today for the first hits and wow. The ball seems to jump off the face of these guys. I had maybe 10 swings with each and felt like I was pretty dialed in almost immediately. The hybrid and 3w especially were easy to hit. Driver started off with some heavy slices, but once I put a better swing on it I was easily reaching the back of the range. Can't wait to get some more time with these. Range session had me wanting to blow off the rest of my work day and go straight to the course

Brought the driver, 3w, and 4h to the range today for the first hits and wow. The ball seems to jump off the face of these guys. I had maybe 10 swings with each and felt like I was pretty dialed in almost immediately. The hybrid and 3w especially were easy to hit. Driver started off with some heavy slices, but once I put a better swing on it I was easily reaching the back of the range. Can't wait to get some more time with these. Range session had me wanting to blow off the rest of my work day and go straight to the course
yep, they are quite fun when you put the center on the ball.....it jumps

Driver is having a new shaft put in that I was selected to test out, so I used the 3w a little more today. Might be my favorite club from the set. Off the tee, off the deck, it's so easy to hit and the ball just fires off the face.

These woods have been amazing. The ball just jumps off the face. Tons of distance, easy to get the ball in the air off the deck. Easiest woods to hit I've ever had

I got out for another round today, C721 Driver, 721 Pro 3 Wood and C721 Irons still in the bag.....Played Twin Creeks in Allen Tx. It was good day for sure, Shot 77 and had 2 Birdies. ''omg i par'd every par 3, the irons were just jumping today and I felt like i could just aim and fire. When the new year rolls around, i would like tottery new irons, but for now, these do just fine....

Going out tomorrow for the 1st round in nearly 5 weeks. 721 driver and pro 3 wood are firmly planted in bag. Tomorrows iron choice still up in the air. More than likely put the 721s in for the day

I got out for another round today, C721 Driver, 721 Pro 3 Wood and C721 Irons still in the bag.....Played Twin Creeks in Allen Tx. It was good day for sure, Shot 77 and had 2 Birdies. ''omg i par'd every par 3, the irons were just jumping today and I felt like i could just aim and fire. When the new year rolls around, i would like tottery new irons, but for now, these do just fine....
Great year to be on the TEEm!

Took a bag full of TE to course again today. C721 driver and pro 3 wood were as good as ever. C721 irons deserve praise as well. Hit them so pure today.

Hit the 3w twice and the 5w once today in my 9 holes. Forgiving rocket launchers.

My C721 4 Hybrid with a KBS PGI shaft came in over the holidays.
And I must agree, this is the easiest hybrid I have ever hit!
May order the 3 hybrid to replace my 5 wood...

My C721 4 Hybrid with a KBS PGI shaft came in over the holidays.
And I must agree, this is the easiest hybrid I have ever hit!
May order the 3 hybrid to replace my 5 wood...
Oh and thank you @Jman for all the input!

Back