Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Many don’t realize that Tour Edge has been around for 35 years in golf, and in that time there have been some significant successes and a whole lot of industry firsts in terms of technology and designs. For most, however, it is the last few years that have more than likely brought the brand to attention, and that hinges around their PGA Tour Champions presence, yes, but also the fact that they are making clubs from top to bottom that flat our perform.

Tour-Edge-Exotics-C721-Driver-1.jpg

Last year was a big one for Tour Edge and the Exotics line where the company saw sales successes the likes of which the company hadn’t seen before, particularly when it comes to driver. THP reviewed both the EXS 220 and EXS Pro drivers and honestly I believed we...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking driver, curious if the face markings mean no need for the face stickers on the GCQuad?

Love to get on the TEEm for 2021, everything I've seen from looks sharp and great performance for the cost

• Staff
Nice looking driver, curious if the face markings mean no need for the face stickers on the GCQuad?

Love to get on the TEEm for 2021, everything I've seen from looks sharp and great performance for the cost
Nope, just aesthetic, stickers would still be needed.

The 2021 TEEm are definitely super pumped, and I'm excited I'll have them in here to talk shop with!

Nope, just aesthetic, stickers would still be needed.

The 2021 TEEm are definitely super pumped, and I'm excited I'll have them in here to talk shop with!
Nice, I need to figure out that end if the bag this year, and getting a chance to join the TEEm would be even better.

Looking forward to the review!

• Staff
Also, I maintain the Ridgeback look is freaking slick in hand, there is nothing cheap or gimmicky about the finish or look at address.

The more I see this driver the more I like it. The ridgeback and carbon fiber top make for a great view at address. Then through in the tech of the ridgeback and diamond face 2.0. I look forward to put it in play. Great pics.

Looking forward to both your and TeeM Tour Edge's feedback on this.

Oh, and outstanding pictures as usual.

I keep enjoying your pics @Jman , great stuff. The gloss finish really works to unify, not divide, the Ridgeback and the Carbon wings.

This is a nice looking driver.

By the way, the sound is IMPRESSIVE. Truly.

By the way, the sound is IMPRESSIVE. Truly.
I'm ready to hear this for myself. Sound and feel give me so much confidence. Confirms I'm doing something right.

Worth its own thread now since I will be doing the homepage review for the new C721 driver from Tour Edge as well as the fact that THP's own 2021 TEEm will be testing this one as well. Not to mention, the buzz on both the Tour Champions and Tour is growing with it getting play on both circuits already.

First, a link to our release article with ALL the information you could want on it:

Second, some shots of the 9.5 paired with HZRDUS RDX Blue 6.0 I'll be working with for my review:

DSC01794-XL.jpg

DSC01795-XL.jpg

DSC01796-XL.jpg

DSC01798-XL.jpg

DSC01797-XL.jpg

DSC01800-XL.jpg

DSC01801-XL.jpg

DSC01803-XL.jpg

DSC01807-XL.jpg

DSC01809-XL.jpg

Beautiful photos. Looking forward to hearing feedback and testing out @gkeller813 when he receives!

@Jman have you had it on course yet or just in sim

@Jman have you had it on course yet or just in sim
Course, I don’t do sim golf unless I’m at THP HQ, all my review work is done outside (y)

I’ve had some swings yes. It’s not as low spin as the Pro, but less than the 220. It’s also a hotter feeling head.

We definitely are ready to test it out. I think we have a solid plan and lineup to compare it to. Love the look of it and for some reason the face just speaks to me.

How does it look at address? Does it naturally sit square or is it angled one way or the other?

Course, I don’t do sim golf unless I’m at THP HQ, all my review work is done outside (y)

I’ve had some swings yes. It’s not as low spin as the Pro, but less than the 220. It’s also a hotter feeling head.
That’s all I want to hear actually I’d love to know how it compares to another driver I have however I don’t want to go into review with any preconceived notions.

We definitely are ready to test it out. I think we have a solid plan and lineup to compare it to. Love the look of it and for some reason the face just speaks to me.

How does it look at address? Does it naturally sit square or is it angled one way or the other?
Dead neutral to my eye. Captured that as best I could in my pictures in the first post.

The crown and face of this thing just look SO right to me. I’m probably better suited with one of the 521 series (both in playing ability and cost tolerance), but I’m really drawn to this driver.

The crown and face of this thing just look SO right to me. I’m probably better suited with one of the 521 series (both in playing ability and cost tolerance), but I’m really drawn to this driver.
It really is a stunning look imo. I know it’s different, but the first stock images didn’t do it justice...but I tried to in my pics!

COURSE TIME!

This one is in the bag and ready to go!

Dang you up early and I am looking forward to your note on it

COURSE TIME!

This one is in the bag and ready to go!
I'd love some on course photos is you have time, especially with the ball at address.

Back