Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

Ahh, I didn’t realize that! That’s the shaft I’m going with in the Cobra LTDx for the MC. Liked it when I hit it at Golf Galaxy.
I can really get after it with the Blue RDX, so I think with you're swing you'll like it.

Also, forgot to mention that I turned this on up to 11.5* due to soggy conditions. The flight I was getting was so good. High but still piercing. Going to keep it here and see what it's like as the courses begin to dry out. Too bad I wasn't getting the PGA 75+ yards of roll :rolleyes:

Great round today again with the C721. A few mishits, but even those were very playable. Played a tighter course that rewarded good shots, and felt like I was in good position quite a bit due to my drives. Hit 50% of fairways today, with at least 2 that were just a yard or 2 off. This driver is such a table setter!

Great round today again with the C721. A few mishits, but even those were very playable. Played a tighter course that rewarded good shots, and felt like I was in good position quite a bit due to my drives. Hit 50% of fairways today, with at least 2 that were just a yard or 2 off. This driver is such a table setter!

The C721 was a sight today for you! Absolute rocket launcher, and extremely accurate.

Another example of how good this club has been for me this year:
1651456039366.png

Well I've managed to eliminate the right miss with the C721: Funny how much a gap I have from the fairway hits, to the misses. I don't miss down the left side of the fairway, it's a pull. Need to figure this out, but overall I'm happy with this start to the season as most of those misses have still been in play. Some punch outs, but it could be worse.

1651849014389.png

Well I've managed to eliminate the right miss with the C721: Funny how much a gap I have from the fairway hits, to the misses. I don't miss down the left side of the fairway, it's a pull. Need to figure this out, but overall I'm happy with this start to the season as most of those misses have still been in play. Some punch outs, but it could be worse.

View attachment 9086072
Is that image from Shot Scope online?

I've rarely been on their website...mostly on the app, I'll need to check the website out
I like it, gives you a better view of the data and allows you to drill down and analyze a bit deeper.

Late to the party would really appreciate some advice. Thinking of giving the C721 a try, custom fit not available over in the UK so trying to decide between ventus red / Rdx blue.

SS max’s out mid 90’s if I’m going for it so not fast. Currently using a ltdx, stiff im10 but feel I really have to connect otherwise is goes nowhere. Bit of lot of low bullets lol. Pavg dist on shotsscope 240yards.

thinking of dropping to a reg and swinging easier but can’t decide between the 2 shafts. 🧐

Any advice massively appreciated from over the pond.

Late to the party would really appreciate some advice. Thinking of giving the C721 a try, custom fit not available over in the UK so trying to decide between ventus red / Rdx blue.

SS max’s out mid 90’s if I’m going for it so not fast. Currently using a ltdx, stiff im10 but feel I really have to connect otherwise is goes nowhere. Bit of lot of low bullets lol. Pavg dist on shotsscope 240yards.

thinking of dropping to a reg and swinging easier but can’t decide between the 2 shafts. 🧐

Any advice massively appreciated from over the pond.

I had the regular air speeder for my c721 first and it had too much flex. I really like the ventus red regular in the C721. I have a slow to medium swing speed. But, never clocked it. Haven't played the Rdx blue. But, you'll be happy with the red. It looks really nice with the red shaft, black club head and Lamkin 360 gray grip.

If you work directly work with TourEdge, they may alow one swap out. They have great customer service.

I had the regular air speeder for my c721 first and it had too much flex. I really like the ventus red regular in the C721. I have a slow to medium swing speed. But, never clocked it. Haven't played the Rdx blue. But, you'll be happy with the red. It looks really nice with the red shaft, black club head and Lamkin 360 gray grip.

If you work directly work with TourEdge, they may alow one swap out. They have great customer service.
Thank you - sounds like the red will work. All about increasing my carry rather than relying on roll.

I have the Red in the Stiff and loved it from the get-go

105ish, carry 240. Been a year since i measured though

Rdx blue is a solid choice. Played it in both the C721 and the new LTDx

Rdx blue is a solid choice. Played it in both the C721 and the new LTDx
I agree with the combo. I'm working on letting the C721 head and RDX Blue do the work, instead of over swinging. Been working in it in the backyard, but finally got on the course today. Unfortunately we got rained out, but my 2 drives were good. First hole pushed a bit right. Adjusted and hit one dead straight out to 299 on hole #2. When you find the center of the face, the C721 is long!

Back