Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

12 of 14 fairways today. Hit driver well. One of the missed fairways I intended to hit a cut got club face closed hit a dead straight ball thru fairway. Irons let me down today.

Man, I got my driver very fast. I took it to the range and really, really like it. Very nice sound to it. I will take it out on my next round but from what I saw this morning it looks to be a nice launch with low spin.

They are Quick, please share your outcome, i just love mine. Its got some SERIOUS POP in ti

Predictable.

Good clubs are good clubs, period.
Agreed. My post was in jest about the prior post somebody made about all the fake tech

Last edited:
It is beyond me how people can discount something they have not tried, touched or actually used.....

It is beyond me how people can discount something they have not tried, touched or actually used.....
You get trolls on every forum.

It's a good driver. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't like my most common miss (heel side).
Gonna stick with my cobra, but this one will go in the backup bag for sure.

Another beauty review @Jman. I haven’t seen one in person and my only complaint visually are the graphics on the face. I wish companies would just leave the face clean but that could just be me. Also, is the ridgeback writing visible at address? I would bet money I don’t see one of these this year and that’s too bad, our 1 and only golf retail store doesn’t stray too far from the big names

Another beauty review @Jman. I haven’t seen one in person and my only complaint visually are the graphics on the face. I wish companies would just leave the face clean but that could just be me. Also, is the ridgeback writing visible at address? I would bet money I don’t see one of these this year and that’s too bad, our 1 and only golf retail store doesn’t stray too far from the big names
Thanks buddy!

Here's an address angle:
DSC01831-L.jpg

Reactions: MH
One thing I keep coming back to on this one his just how damn impressive it has been on misses laterally on the face, but, that should be less surprising to me than it is since Diamond Face 1.0 was so good with that miss, it only makes sense that it has improved with 2.0.

I currently have 5 of the current release drivers here, and this one legitimately goes toe to toe with all of them, and none of them are this low spin.

Thanks buddy!

Here's an address angle:
DSC01831-L.jpg
I’m holding out for that rumoured matte head! Are u going to be able to narrow it down to one head for the year or will u rotate between a few?

Alas i will be not getting out this weekend as they are punching the greens at my Saturday course si I am putting in another raised bed for the Bestest half and re-mulching the flower beds. I do reap the benefits of it. built the form already and picked ups the dirt last night. AND its Mothers Day weekend. Enjoy you better half and Happy mothers Day to all those here......but her a Diamond Face from Tour Edge:D

It's a good driver. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't like my most common miss (heel side).
Gonna stick with my cobra, but this one will go in the backup bag for sure.
My miss is usually on the toe side and this one really helps that. I did have a heel strike yesterday that was a little weak squirter to the right. I wouldn’t be too thrilled if that was my consistent miss either.

Man, I got my driver very fast. I took it to the range and really, really like it. Very nice sound to it. I will take it out on my next round but from what I saw this morning it looks to be a nice launch with low spin.
You going to be able to get it out on course with it this weekend. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

My miss is usually on the toe side and this one really helps that. I did have a heel strike yesterday that was a little weak squirter to the right. I wouldn’t be too thrilled if that was my consistent miss either.

Yeah, toe side misses are awesome with this thing. Nearly as good as a centered strike imo

Not looking for a driver as I’m happy with the original EXS, but I think I need to at least go hit one now after these reviews.

Not looking for a driver as I’m happy with the original EXS, but I think I need to at least go hit one now after these reviews.
It’s said for a lot of things, but having reviewed the last four TE drivers, this is light years different than the EXS. WAAAAAAAAAY lower spin, and the sound/feel is just eons better too.

I’m holding out for that rumoured matte head! Are u going to be able to narrow it down to one head for the year or will u rotate between a few?
It’s down to this and the ST-X

The C721 will get a true test today. League starts tonight on a very narrow tree lined course where driver isn't really ever needed but everyone hits it anyways lol.

It’s down to this and the ST-X
What are the biggest differences you're seeing between the 2? Spin, forgiveness, speed?

What are the biggest differences you're seeing between the 2? Spin, forgiveness, speed?
Spin is lower here, speed average is SLIGHTLY higher there. About a 200 RPM difference

Spin is lower here, speed average is SLIGHTLY higher there. About a 200 RPM difference

@gkeller813 Let's put our mortal hands on both soon. I dont have all the fancy tech that Jman does have, but I have inconsistencies in swing and need to see what performs better given my swing is not polished.

@gkeller813 Let's put our mortal hands on both soon. I dont have all the fancy tech that Jman does have, but I have inconsistencies in swing and need to see what performs better given my swing is not polished.
Couple busy weekends coming up for me, but we'll get together soon for some fun!

Back