Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

Ordered the 10.5 with the Hazardous Black. Was still spinning it too much on sim. Will see if on course is better!

3800 was pretty regular. Have an issue with outside in and hitting down on it. Working in those two issues.

3800 was pretty regular. Have an issue with outside in and hitting down on it. Working in those two issues.
Understand. I’ve been done that incorrect path. Sucks.

Heck yeah - TEEM 2020 and TEEM 2021 getting together to hit some bomb drivers!
We need to set up an Okie golf day
If i am not busy, maybe i'll drive up for the day....

I wish TE would issue their custom shaft offerings
Anyone have this list?
Stay safe

My driver swing speed is around 90 mph. I had the 10.5 (Haz Yellow 6.0 - yeah I know - a little stiff) regripped with a Jumbomax.

Initially, I kept getting pushes right of Limbaugh. Even as I got warmer, the ball just went right. A LM would have started given me feedback like "do you know the definition of insanity?" As expected, trajectory was lower than my G400 Max, and just a lot of knuckleballs. I put it down, and figured I'd come back to it later in the session.

While hitting other clubs, I noticed everything was going a little right. Pushes and push draws. So, I just reset myself and my alignments. My stance was more closed than usual, and I just decided to go to a completely neutral stance. Perfectly parallel, just a little left of target. And, I decided to just swing the f-ing club. (Kind of like The Matrix where Morpheus says "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!")

The club came alive. It just wants to be hit hard. With a little more effort, what were low knuckleballs turned into "rise balls" that landed with plenty of roll. Once I got my alignment down, the HAZ Yellow was just point and shoot. If I let up on it, the ball pushed right. If I stayed aggressive, it would go straight or a nice driving bullet fade.

Nice club and definitely in the rotation. Compares favorably with my Ping G30 LST. But, as others have said, it seems to have more consistency and forgiveness than the typical low spin driver.

We need to set up an Okie golf day
If i am not busy, maybe i'll drive up for the day....
I’m game. Think we can get James to take part

Guys let’s keep this one to the driver.

Thanks

My driver swing speed is around 90 mph. I had the 10.5 (Haz Yellow 6.0 - yeah I know - a little stiff) regripped with a Jumbomax.

Initially, I kept getting pushes right of Limbaugh. Even as I got warmer, the ball just went right. A LM would have started given me feedback like "do you know the definition of insanity?" As expected, trajectory was lower than my G400 Max, and just a lot of knuckleballs. I put it down, and figured I'd come back to it later in the session.

While hitting other clubs, I noticed everything was going a little right. Pushes and push draws. So, I just reset myself and my alignments. My stance was more closed than usual, and I just decided to go to a completely neutral stance. Perfectly parallel, just a little left of target. And, I decided to just swing the f-ing club. (Kind of like The Matrix where Morpheus says "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!")

The club came alive. It just wants to be hit hard. With a little more effort, what were low knuckleballs turned into "rise balls" that landed with plenty of roll. Once I got my alignment down, the HAZ Yellow was just point and shoot. If I let up on it, the ball pushed right. If I stayed aggressive, it would go straight or a nice driving bullet fade.

Nice club and definitely in the rotation. Compares favorably with my Ping G30 LST. But, as others have said, it seems to have more consistency and forgiveness than the typical low spin driver.
Point and shoot.
Consistancy and forgiving.
All of the above it what I have found. Cant wait to hear more from you in this on as it makes it into the rotation!

Don’t have any personal experience with the yellow. Really like the 721 coupled with the blue RDX. Last 2 rounds have driven ball very well. Hit the ball really high. Starting to adjust to lower ball flight when needed. Spin stays 2200 or less. Let’s us know more about the 721 with yellow combo.

Don’t have any personal experience with the yellow. Really like the 721 coupled with the blue RDX. Last 2 rounds have driven ball very well. Hit the ball really high. Starting to adjust to lower ball flight when needed. Spin stays 2200 or less. Let’s us know more about the 721 with yellow combo.

I seem to get along really well with counterbalanced shafts. It started with a G30 LST shafted with ALTA CB. The G400 Max knocked the LST out of the bag and the ALTA CB stiff played well with the Max. But, my swing shape changed and the ALTA has been misbehaving. A Ping Tour 65 Regular flex has done really well. But, change is good. I could see the C721 getting the start when the fan's blowing, and playing the Max is calmer conditions.

Anyone using arccos yet with their C721. Curious how the on course data is proving out.

Bumped up the loft from 10.5 to the 11.5 and hit several bombs today. The misses out towards the toe still found the fairway a rolled out to over 250. The center hit shots carried 250 and rolled to about 275. One almost got to 300 but just short. I hit 8 out of 11 fairways today. I do love this driver.

Bumped up the loft from 10.5 to the 11.5 and hit several bombs today. The misses out towards the toe still found the fairway a rolled out to over 250. The center hit shots carried 250 and rolled to about 275. One almost got to 300 but just short. I hit 8 out of 11 fairways today. I do love this driver.
Great to hear your experience, I am not able to play this weekend myself, but should get out a couple of times this coming week. Spending tome with my bestie an d reworking all the flower beds with new dirt and mulch...

Solid move! I will try lofting up, too. Forgot about the adjustability of these...

Anyone using arccos yet with their C721. Curious how the on course data is proving out.
I am using Arccos with the C721. What data are you interested in?

I am using Arccos with the C721. What data are you interested in?
On course comparison in length and accuracy compared to your previous driver.

On course comparison in length and accuracy compared to your previous driver.
I'll dig thru and get a comparison in the next few days.

Anyone test this against the G425?

Anyone test this against the G425?

@Jman has hit both. so have I.

much lower spin than 425. Very very very very very very very very very different sound

@Jman has hit both. so have I.

much lower spin than 425. Very very very very very very very very very different sound

Thanks JB, interesting!

Do we know the MOI value on this driver? Just curious how it compares.

I had to get mine regrippe. Not a fan of the Lamkin Cross Line, it tore my hands up.

Back