Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

Just ordered one, was blown away by the forgiveness. Depending on how things go I might put the Tensei 1K on it if things go really well. I just can't stop going left with the G425 LST for the past week. It'll be a sudden death to see which one stays or goes, lol.

This driver was WAY too kind to me today given my swing. First time out in literally 3 weeks, it was interesting :LOL:

This driver was WAY too kind to me today given my swing. First time out in literally 3 weeks, it was interesting :LOL:
You play it with Kinetixx shaft today

As a golfer of average ability, I can tell you this driver should be on everyone's list:

Forgiving ✅
Long ✅
Great feel and sound ✅
A good value ✅
Fun ✅

My only knock is stock shaft offerings. I wish there were more to choose from, but within what they do offer, I found a great match in the RDX Blue. Not everyone, but I still think most will find a shaft that suits their needs.

As a golfer of average ability, I can tell you this driver should be on everyone's list:

Forgiving ✅
Long ✅
Great feel and sound ✅
A good value ✅
Fun ✅

My only knock is stock shaft offerings. I wish there were more to choose from, but within what they do offer, I found a great match in the RDX Blue. Not everyone, but I still think most will find a shaft that suits their needs.
Their speedtested prorgram is solid though, and definitely hits the mark for the largest portion of the bell curve out there.

Their speedtested prorgram is solid though, and definitely hits the mark for the largest portion of the bell curve out there.
Sometimes less is more. To many choices can confuse those of us that don’t have half the knowledge that we think we do.

Agreed. I made my choice based in this, and it worked out great.
Sometimes less is more. To many choices can confuse those of us that don’t have half the knowledge that we think we do.
I agree with this thought. I try to put myself in the average golfers shoes, with what they know, and 20 shaft offerings would be too many. So I go back and forth, is this a pro or con. I still have a lot to learn about shafts, but as a #golfnerd here on THP a few more options would be nice. But to the average weekend golfer, they would be content with what is offered.

Agreed. I made my choice based in this, and it worked out great.

I agree with this thought. I try to put myself in the average golfers shoes, with what they know, and 20 shaft offerings would be too many. So I go back and forth, is this a pro or con. I still have a lot to learn about shafts, but as a #golfnerd here on THP a few more options would be nice. But to the average weekend golfer, they would be content with what is offered.
Give me all the shaft options haha. Never too many choices. But I love trying new golf shafts.

Give me all the shaft options haha. Never too many choices. But I love trying new golf shafts.
I understand, believe me. Even with that said, don't sleep on the C721 head. It is good.

Need to go and try this again at PGASS. First time it just didnt do it for me over my SIM2.
Demoed it in the sim with the Ventus Red. My SS is 88-90 so the PX's offering wont work for me.
And the AIR is too light. Maybe I had a bad day. Plus the salesman kept talking to me during my back swing :rolleyes:!

164 ball, 13.4 launch, 1,973 rpm

👀

He's using a custom Project X Evenflow shaft.
Nope. It’s a one of a kind designed just for me shaft, with custom paint and graphics. Went with the evenflow paint, and the LZ graphics with my kids and wife’s initials as the text.

THP events are unlike anything else, anywhere.

Has anyone tried changing the the rear weight to the 15g or 18g, if so what differences did you see?

Has anyone tried changing the the rear weight to the 15g or 18g, if so what differences did you see?
I know @bbutler has the weight kit, but think he's only messed around with the 5g and stock 10g.

I know @bbutler has the weight kit, but think he's only messed around with the 5g and stock 10g.
I’ve played around with weights a little. I’ve hit it with 5 10 and 15. Don’t think I actually even tried with the 18. With stock length RDX blue shaft and my swing I preferred lighter weight. I do however have a Fuji speeder 661 shaft that plays about 3/4 shorter with that combo I might try the 15.
For my flawed swing when off I have a tendency to leave face slightly open. The lighter weight makes it easier for me to deliver clubhead square to my path eliminating an open face push. I will spend more time with weight options in a week or so when I’m back to full swing golf.

Riptide CB + C721 Head = :D for me. We have a keeper!

Hey guys,

Buddy of mine struggles with a bit of a slice. He has power and tends to spin his driver a fair amount. When he catches one right, he is right there with me.

Is this driver friendly for guys with a slice? I was gonna recommend he try this and/or the Cally B21 driver.

Thank you.

Back