Tour Edge Exotics CBX Iron-Wood

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty intriguing product here that fits well into the CBX lineup that has been announced so far.
The Exotics CBX Iron-Wood features a new ground-breaking high-tensile steel ‘L’ cup face design that pushes the classic iron-wood design to provide maximum forgiveness and explosiveness off the face. Delivering powerful distance with minimal spin, the CBX takes aim at players who want hybrid performance combined with the feel and workability of a traditional forged iron design

We will have a lot more coming up on this one soon.

TE-XL.jpg

Iron Wood? Interesting, might be a nice hybrid replacement for those who don't like them and prefer the look of an iron.

This is right in my wheelhouse, especially that 4. I hate hybos this would help tremendously.

Been tinkering with something similar as of late...glad to see another product in this space as there really isn't much out there like this.

So it's like the driving iron.

I'm usually super impressed with at least the appearance of their clubs, this one doesn't actually do anything for me in the looks department. Seems like it'll be a good crossover/utility/driving iron/iron wood, though.

These look intriguing. They look like they could fun to hit.

Well these are quite interesting indeed! TEE has put out some solid products this year, I was finally able to hit an EX10 Beta 4W a few weeks ago and if these are that good then we've got something here.

Now I just wonder if these would be available for the fantasy golf fitting at TEE on October 16th?

Yes please, love the look of that dark finish!

I definitely want to try one of these. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Looks like I will be spending quite a bit of time at the T.E.E. tent this spring. Looking forward to demoing these.

Intriguing product. Is this aimed at the high ball speed player like the rest of the CBX line?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Ohhhh Iron/Wood? This seems exactly like my cup of tea and it comes in black - Tour Edge is on fire right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Color me interested. I've always carried a driving iron.

I've been pondering a crossover type club to swap out my 4 iron with. I'll have to add this to the list of candidates

They look very inviting to hit, I could definitely use these in my longer irons.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is intriguing. The CB ProH 2 has made it back in the bag. It is a beast.

... I have used the original Tour Ironwood's off and on for years now. I have the 2,3 and 4. Just an amazing club that does everything well. Plays like an iron with the forgiveness of a hybrid, especially from the light rough where most driving irons struggle. I am looking forward to hitting this new version as technology has come a long way since the original.

Waiting for some reviews and feedback from this one. I love my FW but feel like going into the 7/9 wood territory will give up accuracy and haven't yet found a hybrid that I feel comfortable with. Hoping this is the answer to all my troubles. As usual it's the arrow and not the indian at fault...

Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro H 3 iron is a previous crossover type club that I use. Perhaps, this is an improvement. If it performs anything like mine than its a spectacular club.

Anyone had a chance to try one of these and have thoughts? Considering this and the Mizzy MMC Fli-Hi. Mizzy is 16.5* and TEE is 17*. $50 price difference so not significant. I know TEE has been pumping out some great product and I've heard nothing but good things about the Fli-Hi. I like how they tout the forgiveness aspect of this one.

Anyone had a chance to try one of these and have thoughts? Considering this and the Mizzy MMC Fli-Hi. Mizzy is 16.5* and TEE is 17*. $50 price difference so not significant. I know TEE has been pumping out some great product and I've heard nothing but good things about the Fli-Hi. I like how they tout the forgiveness aspect of this one.
I already told you what to do.

I already told you what to do.

Haha, I know. And not taking it lightly by any means. Just crossing off all options. And I’ve learned to trust you. :)

Back