Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Driver

I love the colors they use on these clubs!!! I was able to hit their driver last year and it was good, it will be interesting to try this one and see how much better it might be.

That 3W would fit nicely in my bag!

I’m proud of them for not just rehashing the EXS.

The decision to change a success for a company TE’s size has to be daunting. But the MOI they’ve achieved on this is massive. I know some companies like ping throw out total moi, but heel toe is the main one that is capped at 5900 by the usga, 5400 is about 100 higher than the G400 max iirc.

Great write up @Jman

I wish there was somewhere in Louisville that carried their stuff. I loved everything I hit for TEEM Tour Edge last year, but I am not a CBX player. I would definitely fit into the EXS line and this driver really appeals to me, but alas I can't get fit into it and I can't hit it anywhere. ?

Woah!!!! This line up looks amazing and the price point is perfect!
I'm loving that Tour Edge is continuing to show that the term "you get what you pay for" is a complete logical fallacy.
I look forward to giving this line a swing sometime soon!

FANTASTIC JOB ONCE AGAIN, TOUR EDGE!

Little nudge for the mid-morning early afternoon crowds ;)

I’m proud of them for not just rehashing the EXS.

The decision to change a success for a company TE’s size has to be daunting. But the MOI they’ve achieved on this is massive. I know some companies like ping throw out total moi, but heel toe is the main one that is capped at 5900 by the usga, 5400 is about 100 higher than the G400 max iirc.
Do you know what the MOI of the original EXS was? Tour Edge says 20% increase, so 4300? By moving the weight back to increase forgiveness, you increase spin, right? Lastly, in stock configuration, the EXS was draw biased. This one is neutral?

Do you know what the MOI of the original EXS was? Tour Edge says 20% increase, so 4300? By moving the weight back to increase forgiveness, you increase spin, right? Lastly, in stock configuration, the EXS was draw biased. This one is neutral?

Moving some weight back doesn't automatically increase forgiveness. It also doesn't automatically increase spin.

Moving some weight back doesn't automatically increase forgiveness. It also doesn't automatically increase spin.

I should clarify a bit here.
It would depend on what someone means by forgiveness. MOI is often thrown around, and it can be quite important, but it does not necessarily mean what people are hoping it does. Here is a really good explanation.

Its a real shaft, but no, it is not the same shaft you are seeing used on tour.

Same version that TM is using?

I’m extremely excited to compare this to my EXS!

Evening bump!

Any thoughts on the 48 hour program as well as the SpeedTested shaft program?

Awesome write up. Love the looks of the driver and the hybrids from the pics. Might have to look a little closer at their gear as I have yet to try any.

Great looking clubs. Really want to try the entire line.

Any thoughts on the 48 hour program as well as the SpeedTested shaft program?

The 48 hour program is still one of the most under thought programs in all of golf. Premium equipment that is ordered and built (in the US) and done this quickly is amazing.

Something I have never tried, but that driver looks really good.

The 48 hour program is still one of the most under thought programs in all of golf. Premium equipment that is ordered and built (in the US) and done this quickly is amazing.
And its soooooooooooooooooooooo under recognized IMO. What they do, and do well, with it is staggering.

And its soooooooooooooooooooooo under recognized IMO. What they do, and do well, with it is staggering.

Definitely agree. When the HL4’s came out I did their 6i demo program. 2* upright lie. Everything came out spot on.

A company that I root for- they seem to be so consumer friendly while still being tech forward. Rooting for this line to be another hit for Tour Edge. Looks absolutely fantastic.

I think the speed testing system they introduced is really interesting. Seems like it would be a little more tuned up off the rack for you rather than them just throwing a single stock shaft in different flexes out there. Always enjoyed Tour Edge gear.

I’m going to go ahead and proclaim this one will be firmly in the run for surprise of the year.

With the changes made, I can’t wait to get my testing/review mits on it.

I’m exited for a 12* option this year.
I liked the EXS last year but the 10.5 lofted up did not get my launch where it needed to be.

So have we confirmed if the Ventus is the same oem version TM is using ? I typically fit better into watered down versions anyway as I hit the bell curve. Just was curious.

I’m exited for a 12* option this year.
I liked the EXS last year but the 10.5 lofted up did not get my launch where it needed to be.

So have we confirmed if the Ventus is the same oem version TM is using ? I typically fit better into watered down versions anyway as I hit the bell curve. Just was curious.
No way to confirm that. Only that it’s not the full Velocore model.

Back