Video Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 vs EXS Pro

Also had a PM request to bump this video (y)

I really enjoyed this, James. It caused me to go swing the EXS Pro at my local PGA Superstore, just for fun. I was extremely impressed. You’ve done well, again.

Really interested in trying the Pro version. I’ve been pondering this for a while now. Thanks @Jman

Really interested in trying the Pro version. I’ve been pondering this for a while now. Thanks @Jman
Glad you enjoyed it! (y)

There’s also a full review up on the Pro now as well! It’s truly a low spin monster.

I really enjoyed this, James. It caused me to go swing the EXS Pro at my local PGA Superstore, just for fun. I was extremely impressed. You’ve done well, again.
Those that go hit this one, are going to come away truly surprised for sure. Best driver Tour Edge has ever made? Quite possibly.

With the conversation buzzing in the Pro thread again, I wanted to nudge this for those who might want to see more of just what data and design differences exist In a visual between the EXS Pro and EXS 220 (y)

I hit 167 ball speed on the Pro today. That’s my highest ever. :oops:

Look at you getting your inner Bryson on. This is the third time watching the video, so, I guess you did pretty good on it ;)

dang Tour Edge will be pulling a Danny Almonte and getting you on the Champions Tour stat.

You're going to be in the 170 club here shortly!!!

I bought both these drivers at the same time. Intention was to test and keep one and sell the other. After 1 year I cant really split them, except if I am having an off day the lower spin of the pro results can result in a few knuckle balls.

I have the Pro in 10.5d and the 220 in 9.5d adjusted to 8.5. Same Nunchuk shaft in both except the 220 is 1/4" longer. Using them on a trackman a couple times, the numbers are just too close to comprehensively conclude which one is better. My absolute best hit with both, the Pro won that by 2m.

At the moment i just flip between the two when one starts misbehaving. If its too windy I will generally take the Pro.

Back