Video Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 vs EXS Pro

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
@Jman breaks down the differences between the two drivers including all of the technology and the data after thorough testing.

Really like the way this one turned out! I hope you all enjoy it!

Really enjoyed that @Jman love seeing the numbers like that. Would be a great video to do with other brands that have multiple heads as well

good break down. The pro seems very interesting. In many ways reminds me of the original epic. That is a good thing.

I already commented in the other thread that I really enjoyed the video. Job well done Jman. Now you need to do a video-off between Canadan and yourself. Both good speakers.

This video is phenomenal!

Great stuff here.
Any chance for future videos to see video of the balls being hit ?
I’d like to see if one was producing a different shot shape.
For example hit a batch with the EXS220. Hit a batch with the weight fade side on the Pro. Then a batch with weight heel side.

Ok. Lemme preface by saying I’d hit them both. Shaft would be critical on either as I’m now someone that is between four level and normal shafts.

Lost CHS. Swinging about 110, 3-4* up. What does TEx suggest? Typical miss is left. Currently playing an F8+, have hit some Bleck shots and love the CNC that I know where the misses are. If face it clean you can see impact

Good stuff! Great comparison of two really good drivers. I still wish you would have done this with the original EXS, but I guess that's one is old news.

Great stuff here.
Any chance for future videos to see video of the balls being hit ?
I’d like to see if one was producing a different shot shape.
For example hit a batch with the EXS220. Hit a batch with the weight fade side on the Pro. Then a batch with weight heel side.
If you’re going to come film for me, sure. One man show here dude, recording swings requires a setup I don’t have access to...yet.

If you’re going to come film for me, sure. One man show here dude, recording swings requires a setup I don’t have access to...yet.
Understood. When I film my swings it's always tough. I have to put my phone on my power box on the side of the house. lol
Tell JB to invest in a tripod for you. :)

Great video and awesome side by side comparison. Tour Edge is doing some cool things! On my must hit list if I start testing drivers.

Understood. When I film my swings it's always tough. I have to put my phone on my power box on the side of the house. lol
Tell JB to invest in a tripod for you. :)

We have tons of content with contact including a whole series called Range Days. Impossible to film every club wanted, but we have some surprises coming up soon.

We have tons of content with contact including a whole series called Range Days. Impossible to film every club wanted, but we have some surprises coming up soon.
Oh there will be surprises. 👀

nothing to do with the comparison video but i smoked a tee shot with the exs220 driver this morning...it may be a culmination of things but i am hitting this driver better than my previous driver(s).

STOP. SLEEPING. ON. TOUR. EDGE.

Great video, love the breakdown between the 2 heads. Tour Edge continues to knock it out of the park!

I was about to say that a pro might see a difference in major OEMs vs. TEE, but I heavily doubt that. Considering many players on senior tour play a club without sponsorship. Often times adding club to a round before tourneys.

I know for me not to pretending to have all the knowledge on clubs save that for expert THPers, this club is packed with performance and technology. Only lacking is the premium price tag of other OEMs.

Great job getting word out

I'll 2nd this they are totally underrated.

I love my EXS!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Really good video. The look of the EXS Pro is pretty much perfect and the numbers prove the performance is right there as well.

I kind of want to try the pro head, the smaller head and shape are 💰

It’s ridiculously classy and clean.
I like how subtle the weight is without graphics or being shiny, allows it to be built into the club and little distraction

This was extremely well done. Nice job and very enjoyable. Seeing one swing in there would be a nice touch for future vids, but the quality of the content and detailed explanations were the bigger keys and you nailed it.

This was extremely well done. Nice job and very enjoyable. Seeing one swing in there would be a nice touch for future vids, but the quality of the content and detailed explanations were the bigger keys and you nailed it.
Appreciate it!

I’m one who doesnt think things like these necessarily need video swings given the data available, that’s more of a range days thing, but I get it.

Back