Tour Edge Exotics EXS Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Im going to go check this line out in the 3 hybrid spot tomorrow. There quite possibly could be a new player in that spot of my bag tomorrow.

Im going to go check this line out in the 3 hybrid spot tomorrow. There quite possibly could be a new player in that spot of my bag tomorrow.

Well, I passed on this one for now. Im going with a Utility iron in that spot to fill that gap simply because of the success I have had with them.

I do plan to keep my eye on this one and quite possibly might pick one up later on just to test drive it out.

Well, I passed on this one for now. Im going with a Utility iron in that spot to fill that gap simply because of the success I have had with them.

I do plan to keep my eye on this one and quite possibly might pick one up later on just to test drive it out.

Did you get a chance to hit it or just know the u85 was a good fit for you?

Did you get a chance to hit it or just know the u85 was a good fit for you?

I got to hit it yes. Indoors obviously but yes. Mentally/visually for some reason any more looking at a hybrid at address just doesn't click in my head. When I put that utility down I get an instant comfort.

Im not saying im writing this one off. If or when I get back into a hybrid I will be grabbing this one first. But right now with the success I have with a certain utility im going to go that route for now.

Just to share.

In general, happy with the EXS line (much more than the HL3). I did my setup base on the lofting of the EXS and CBW IWs.

FW

This is my first time revisiting the FW. I am still trying to click with the EXS 3FW. Anyone have tips how you setup your 3FW when off the tee or fairway? It seems to get the same distance or 10y more than my EXS 2H. But I believe it should be gapping the driver and 2H?

Hybrids
So I've had good success with the EXS 2H & 3H. It seems that the EXS 3H performs similar to my EXS 2IW with more forgiveness. The EXS 2H and 3H is the first time I've ever exceed 150y on the usual driving range I go to. Both went about 160-170y. Compared to my previous where the Rogue X 3H only gave me 150y max.

I am just kicking myself for not getting the EXS 4H now that I've got a gap between the 4H and 5 iron (the EXS iron give me about 130-140y at the range).

I picked up my EXS 3 wood and 19* & 22* hybrids today!

The EXS 3 wood is stupid easy to hit..off the tee or floor! It just carried and flew straight. I have the HZRDUS Black 6.0 75 gram shaft in it playing 42.5". It has a 14 gram weight in the heel and 11 gram in the back. Had a good penetrating mid flight carrying 230-240. Super fun to hit.

Apparently, I'm a hybrid guy, because I was killing the 19* and 22* hybrids! I am using them as 4&5 iron replacements. They have ProForce V2 black hybrid shafts F5 85 grams playing 40" and 39.25". Had a mid-high flight. Really easy to hit from a tee, the deck, or a divot.

Just picked up the EXS 5 metal and LOVE IT after one round.

Data from my EXS 3 wood. If I keep hitting it this well and straight, gonna tee off with it until I get my driver dialed in!

Attachments

• IMG_9746.JPG
    IMG_9746.JPG
    451.8 KB · Views: 2
This 3 wood is the real MFing deal! I have never hit a golf ball this long or this straight with a fairway wood before! I'm averaging over 250 with this and it is laser straight! I hit one tonight on the simulator that went 278! The BH 3 wood is gonna have to be super legit to get this out of my bag!

Deleted. I put it in the wrong thread. Woops!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well, I have a 5h coming to me to play over the weekend as I'm scheduled to play 5 rounds in 4 days.
Figured it was a great way to get a feel for the club.
Tour Edge Customer Service was really good - Turned my order in 24 hours and I'm a next ship destination for them, so I'll have it for the weekend.
With the 30 day Play Guarantee, this will give me a real good chance to see how this hybrid performs.
Really struggling with the 2019 BB hybrids, so I thought I would give this a try.
Always got along with TEE Hybrids.

Well, I have a 5h coming to me to play over the weekend as I'm scheduled to play 5 rounds in 4 days.
Figured it was a great way to get a feel for the club.
Tour Edge Customer Service was really good - Turned my order in 24 hours and I'm a next ship destination for them, so I'll have it for the weekend.
With the 30 day Play Guarantee, this will give me a real good chance to see how this hybrid performs.
Really struggling with the 2019 BB hybrids, so I thought I would give this a try.
Always got along with TEE Hybrids.

So happy with the the EXS 5h on Golf vacation over the Weekend.
It's staying in the bag for sure.
Reminds me so much of the EX9 and EX10 hybrids. Just a winner.

This 3 wood is the real MFing deal! I have never hit a golf ball this long or this straight with a fairway wood before! I'm averaging over 250 with this and it is laser straight! I hit one tonight on the simulator that went 278! The BH 3 wood is gonna have to be super legit to get this out of my bag!

So now that you got to play the Ben Hogan how do they compare? They are basically the same price so these should be a good match up.

So now that you got to play the Ben Hogan how do they compare? They are basically the same price so these should be a good match up.

Well, after I figure out my swing fault... I will get right on this! It's gonna be good!

Just going back and looking. I hit 161mph ball speed with this 3 wood! Interested if the EXS 220 can do that?!

I hit the Tour Edge EXS fairway wood tonight. I’m trying to figure out what driver and fairway wood to game in 2020. I have hit some long shots with this club. It feels really solid. Ball flight is usually mid and penetrating. I really like this club, but sometimes you catch one that flies 15-20 yards further than you were expecting. I used a Srixon Q-Star Tour ball.
Carry 230
Total 248
Launch 13
Ball Speed 141
Backspin 2700IMG_1583.JPGIMG_1584.JPG

Back