Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti Utility Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I had heard this term before in relation to TEE, but never really knew what it meant

“Combo Brazing”. Anyone who has followed the Exotics lines from Tour Edge over the years knows that it’s a process that the company used to make their name. For those less familiar, it is essentially a no-weld technology that allows steel and titanium to be fused together. Why important? No welds mean no added weight in the head and the face, which means a cleaner energy transfer from the clubface to the ball.

I don’t think that could have been explained any better than that. Fantastic write-up James. Thx for the knowledge drop

Also, man that’s a good looking utility. Wow, Tour Edge.

A definite improvement over last years in terms of looks.

Good looking club, great write-up James. One thing I noticed that there is a lot of writing/stamping on this club....I prefer less than more but that is personal preference. Very solid shaft choices as well. Wish them well, looks like a good option in the utility space.

Nice write up James! That’s a good looking club. I like the speed fit shaft breakdown! That makes it simple for the consumer to select shafts! I’m a huge fan of utility/driving irons...use them off the tee quite a bit. More than my driver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the write up James. TEE has my interest after I put the EX10 Beta 3W in my bag last year with a lot of success. And I've been looking at adding a Utility or Driving Iron for some time now, just haven't pulled the trigger. Another one to add to my ponder list!

New Utility Irons from Tour Edge Exotics are here and we have all of the details on the home page.

Great write up. I will take a few swings next time I am in the pro shop and see,what distance i can get out of it. Sweet looking club.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think the shape is nice but it looks too busy with all of the writing imo

Really good information! Love the new look! Curious if they will release 6-AW like in the past as well?

Really good information! Love the new look! Curious if they will release 6-AW like in the past as well?

I am not sure if you read through, but this is a little different than the Iron Woods.

Looks great!

Great article, JB. Thanks for posting as always. ;)

I always liked the brand but thought the clubs didnt look awesome. I love the U irons. Little things like the font and just the overall look of the brand has gone way up to my eye. This is easily the brand to watch. Why? Because I don't think any other brand cares about the golfer and their products as much as these guys.

Nice writeup James! I can't wait to try these out as they are definitely better looking than the iron woods IMO. If they are just as forgiving, it's a no brainer for me, especially because the black pearl is an upfront option.

These look nice, would be awesome to see a full set of these like the last ones.

These look nice, would be awesome to see a full set of these like the last ones.
These aren’t the same principle as the ironwoods though. These are true utilities.

I like the looks of those. Very clean.

These aren’t the same principle as the ironwoods though. These are true utilities.
I gotcha, but that's also what would intrigue me with a full set.

These sure look nice. I have a CBX 4/22* Iron-Wood that I really like, and would like a chance to try one of these to see how they compare.

Good looking club but I think i'd be better off in the shallow end with the HL4 iron wood

Great write-up James! I like the look. I've never tried a utility iron. How easy are these compared to using a hybrid? Why would someone chose utility iron over hybrid?

I honestly hope we get one in for review, I’d love to give it a work out in that spot where I’m carrying an F9 to serve in the same utility role.

And a big thank you to all you who read!

I need to get these in hand (y)(y)(y)(y)

Much curiosity to if one could slot into the bag.

I need to get these in hand (y)(y)(y)(y)

Much curiosity to if one could slot into the bag.

Don’t know if this or a Franken-iron would be better for me off the tee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back